CAHPTER 13 : PARSEL TONGUE

LAIA POV

I had my special secret classes with my professor Hecate, so I am on my way to Room of requirement, when I get into, I met with my Professor staring back at me,

"Come on, Percy, it's really been a long time"

"Yes, Professor"

"I heard, you got involved in the Halloween night, are you alright, dear"

"Er- fine, Professor, do you possibly know about chamber of secrets"

"I do, dear, but you guys need to work on it, I can't help you with that, I know, I can't interfere directly, but all I can say is, myths are myths, until we find proof, without evidence, the fact is also seen as myth."

I think she wants to imply chamber is secrets is not myth, is very much real, then she continued,

"I hope, you read about origin of wizarding world, take one more week, give me your report next class"

"Okay Professor, what we are up to, this semester"

"Since you are already completed occlumency, this we are going to continue with advanced level, you are going to stop others from read your mind, at same second, but they have to think to think they succeeded, you have to implant thoughts in your mind to distract them, the main concept is, your mind should not be empty, but you have to prevent your thoughts, got it"

That is not that easy, it's another hell, I still haven't succeed, then Quidditch match, Bludger, then today, Sunday, Harry came to us, in Moaning Myrtle Bathroom, where we started to make Polyjuice potion, he told us everything, Dobby, chamber of secrets opened before,

"The Chamber of Secrets has been opened before?" Hermione asked.

"This settles it," said Ron in a triumphant voice. "Lucius Malfoy must've opened the Chamber when he was at school here and now he's told dear old Draco how to do it. It's obvious. Wish Dobby'd told you what kind of monster's in there, though. I want to know how come nobody's noticed it sneaking around the school."

"Maybe it can make itself invisible," said Hermione, prodding leeches to the bottom of the cauldron. "Or maybe it can disguise itself — pretend to be a suit of armor or something — I've read about Chameleon Ghouls —"

"You read too much, Hermione," said Ron,

"So Dobby stopped us from getting on the train and broke your arm. . . ." He shook his head. "You know what, Harry? If he doesn't stop trying to save your life he's going to kill you."

"we need to add lacewing now, Laia" said Hermione,

But inner instincts tells me otherwise, "No, Hermione, we need to wait few more minutes"

"But, Laia, Book says-"

"Hermione, Trust me with Potions, not your books, I know, it's sounds ridiculous, but, Trust me"

"Weird, But it's Polyjuice potion, you never did it before-"

"Just one more minute, then it will becomes pale orange, I think that's in your book"

"Yes, it said before five minutes, we past time"

"Give me that, let's add now, if this is becomes pale orange, then you have to trust me with this potion, no instructions from book, deal"

"Okay", we added, it changes into pale orange, "How, but it's said" asked Hermione,

"I told you, I don't know how, but it's always works, it's like potions talks to me, I know, it's crazy, books not always tell you exactly what to do, it's just give us lead"