𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-13

Let's continue....

Lee said, "You fucking old man. Your son and your grandson both are the reason I hate your family like hell. Now I can't act more"

Grandpa said, "Now you are crossing your I...." before grandpa could complete his sentence he heard gun shots from outside."

Grandpa then saw some man in black came inside the mansion and in a minute the whole mansion was covered in the blood of grandpa's bodyguards and servants.

Jimin came downstairs because of sound of gun shots. He was shocked by the view.

He run towards grandpa and said, "Grandpa are you okay? What is all this?"

Before grandpa could say something lee said, "Here you are my boy. You don't have to worry about anything after killing your grandpa; I will take you to my mansion."

Jimin was surprised and yelled, "MR.LEE WHAT ARE YOU SAYING AND WHY ARE YOU DOING ALL THIS?? JUNGKOOK WILL NEVER SPARE YOU FOR THIS....

Lee laughed and said, "This is all because of Jungkook's father and Jungkook. His father snatched the man I loved and Jungkook snatched you from my son. His family is expert in snatching other's love. I killed Jungkook's father that day but.....

I did a mistake by not killing Jungkook. But today I will snatch all the happiness of Jungkook like he snatched you from my taemin. About Jungkook he didn't know anything about here. He is busy in his meeting with my people."

Jimin said, "Jungkook never snatched me from taemin because I never loved taemin on the first place. I always considered taemin as my friend only.

And in the same why Jungkook's mother seokjin was in love with  Jungkook's father namjoon. You were never in the seen on the first place.

Jungkook already told me about his parents love story when we were in university."

Lee said in angry tone, "I was unaware that your mouth is this sharp. I liked the choice of my son."

And he signaled his men. They started to approach towards jimin but they were unaware that jimin was black belt in taekwondo.

He learned taekwondo for self-protection when he used to live alone with his 1 year old child.

Within 10 minutes all the men of lee were on the floor. Lee was surprise by the moves of Jimin.

Lee was also surprise but now his desire to capture Jimin increased. He immediately went near grandpa and kept a knife on his neck and said, "Jimin you are really a surprise. I am more interested in you now. If you want to save your grandpa then come with me without using your hands and legs."

Jimin was scared now. He immediately stood at one place and said, "Don't hurt him. I will go with you. Just leave him."

Two men of lee tied Jimin's hands and captured him. But before leaving from there lee cuts the nerves of grandpa's hand.

Jimin was requesting lee to treat grandpa but lee just smiled and left from there with jimin.

After they left, grandpa collected some strength and called Jungkook. When Jungkook heard the shaking voice of his grandpa he immediately came to the mansion.

He was shocked by the view of the mansion. Then he saw grandpa who was sitting on the dining table and blood was flowing continuously from his hand.

Jungkook carried grandpa and took him to hospital. Grandpa was unconscious. Suddenly Jungkook's mind went blank when he remembered that jimin was not there.

In hospital grandpa was on the bed and was still unconscious. Lots of blood was lost from grandpa's body so Jungkook donated blood to grandpa.

Jungkook has already spread the photo of jimin to every member of his mafia group. They all started the search of jimin.

3 hours were passed when grandpa opened his eyes. Grandpa saw jungkook but his eyes were searching for jimin.

He looked angrily at Jungkook and said, "What are you doing here with me? Where is my jimin? I want him back within 3 hours. I also want that bastard lee who killed my son and now he took my jimin away from me.

He dare to offend me. If anything happened to jimin I will kill you without any hesitation. Now go and bring that bastard and jimin to me. I am not going to die before killing that bastard with my own hands."

Jungkook was blank but after here grandpa he come in reality word in his face he look clam but in under of heart and mind he burning like fire who kill anyone....

Jungkook left from there. First he sent jungmin to Rose's house and then he himself started to search for Jimin.

On the other side, Jimin was tied up in a room. He was shouting and cursing lee

Suddenly the room was opened and taemin was standing there.

Jimin felt happy and said, "Taemin see what your dad is doing to me and my family."

Taemin laughed and said, "I told him to do that. You dare to reject me for Jungkook. That bastard punched me in front of whole university. I was waiting for this day from years to snatch you from him."

Jimin said with a disgusting face, said "Even if you took me away from Jungkook I will never love you."

Taemin said, "Who wants your love now. My love for you died on that day when you kissed Jungkook in the university after he punched me. I then followed both of you that night. You both were very passionate that night and continued for 3 days. I was impressed by your limit.

When I heard that my dad went through the same situation; we both planned to kill Jungkook and his dad. But Jungkook was still alive after that accident.

I was happy that he doesn't remember you and now his body don't reacts on touch of anyone. I was happy by watching him struggling like that so I told my dad to accept his business proposal to keep an eye on him.

I searched for you but I failed. But one day I saw you helping my dad and from that day I was following you. I found out that you have Jungkook's child.

I didn't disturb you because you were suffering and Jungkook was suffering too but then Jungkook found you. Even when he lost his memory, still he was following you.

Then I send my dad to your restaurant to build a relationship with you but before that Mr jeon found out about you and decided to accept you.

I hate it how you can spend your life happily after making my life hell. So I kidnapped you."

Jimin said, "We didn't ruin your life you ruined it yourself."

Taemin didn't listen to the words of jimin and continued, "Now I don't want to marry you nor do I want to love you. My only aim is to ruin you.

I heard that Jungkook is very possessive for his people, he hate it when other's touch his people. I will make you a slut. I want to watch you getting fucked by many men at one time.

I will sell you in the world of mafia market where they will ruin your body and soul. After that I will send those videos of you to Jungkook along with you. It will be fun watching him suffering after he will watch you in those videos. We talked too much; now it's time for you to get ready for the auction."

Jimin was scared by the words of taemin .He requested taemin "Don't do this to me taemin. I will hate myself after that."

Taemin creepy smiled and said, "I want that. I want you to hate yourself for rejecting me, for spending 3 nights like a bitch in heat with that bastard, for giving birth to his child.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continue....
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜