𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-2

𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭....

Today also Jimin had to work overtime so he sent jungmin to his sister's house. Jimin works in the club because salary there was  high.

The owner of that club is jimin's college friend. Jimin is famous in the bartender of the club because drinks and cocktails made by jimin are best ones.

In the club, Jimin was busy in making cocktail for the customer when one of his colleagues Joy called him. Jimin went to Joy. Joy told Jimin  that a rich customer wants jimin as his personal bartender in his party.

It was normal for jimin to attend this type of parties as a bartender so he agreed.

Jimin went to the address given by the customer. When Jimin  reached to the address, he saw a big mansion. He went inside the mansion and called on the customer's number.

Mr. Wang came outside to get Jimin . Jimin  grated Mr. Wang and said "I will be off after 9 pm."

Mr. Wang replied, "Okay". And thought, "Today I will make you mine Jimin ". Mr. Jackson Wang had his eyes on jimin  for months.

In the party, when Jimin was making drinks; Jackson went to jimin and said, "Make your special drink for yourself. You are attending my party and not having anything."

Jimin replied, "Sorry sir, but I don't drink."

Jackson called another bartender and ordered him, "Give him some fruit juice to drink. Is it okay Mr. Jimin?"

Jimin smiled and nodded his head in yes. Jimin was unknown that the fruit juice has drug in it.

After Jimin drank the fruit juice his head start spinning and he began to feel uneasy.

Mr. Wang went to jimin  and said, "Are you feeling sick let me take you to a room. Take some rest there."

Jimin understood the planning of Mr. Wang. He said, "I am fine I am going to washroom after that I will rest in a room."

Mr. Wang let him go but instead of going to bathroom, Jimin went in one of the room upstairs to hide from Jackson till his condition become normal.

On the other hand, Jungkook was in the same party as Mr. Wang was his new business partner. Mr. Wang's cousin sister Henna wants to become Jungkook's wife so she tried all his tricks to win Jungkook but jungkooke didn't liked her.

She used today's opportunity and mixed drug in jungkook's drink. When drug started to saw effects, she took Jungkook to a room upstairs. That room was next to the room where jimin was hiding.

Henna started to kiss Jungkook everywhere to arouse him but jungkook was still not aroused.

She tried for some time and after that she was frustrated so she left Jungkook in that room and went downstairs to enjoy the party.

She thought that after the party will over she will go and sleep beside Jungkook and will pretend that something happened between them.

Jackson was searching for jimin everywhere but he didn't found him so he thought that jimin run from there.

When Henna left the room, Jungkook also left the room and went in the room next door. He was unable to see anything clearly due to the effect of the drug.

When he entered the room he locked the room first to prevent Henna from coming and switched on the lights to find the bed.

When he went towards the bed, he saw that a man with milky and smooth skin was masturbating and struggling like he was drugged too.