Chapter 8: Maid Cafe (Special)

It was the weekend and you were in the mall along with Psyche, as you bought some clothes along the way

As you two were about to head home, you noticed two girls with maid outfits as they wear cat ears, they seem to have a problem.

"What should we do?"

"Where in low staff today, how are we going to serve the customers now?

You and Psyche look at the maids, you kinda feel bad, and they might need help.

"Hey Y/n, let's go help them" Psyche asked as you look at her.

"I don't know Psyche, I never serve anyone before"

"Come on it's easy, you just put down the table and say 'here is your order sir/maam', it's that simple" Psychic exclaimed as she cross her arms.

"Really? Well let's give it a try"

You and Psyche approach the two maids as they notice your presence.

"Hello, you seem to have a problem, is everything alright?" Psyche said with a smile.

"Yeah we really have a problem, our two maids are not here today, the other one broke her arm, and the other is feeling sick" Maid 1 explained.

"If this keeps up we are not going to be paid for sure, I really need to get that limited plush" Maid 2 exclaimed.

You and Psyche look at each other and decided to help them.

"Maybe we can help out a bit" Psyche asked.

"Both of you? help us? I don't know if you have ever served anyone before" Maid 1 said.

"Don't worry we'll try our best, right Y/n?" Psyche said.

"Yeah, I mean you guys don't have a choice, if this keeps up your not going to paid for sure" You exclaimed.

The maids look at each other and sigh in defeat, they ask their manager to work and she agrees to it, since they're low in staff.

You and Psyche head to the locker room and put down your clothes that you bought earlier and wear your maid outfits with cat ears on.

"Kyaaa! you look so adorable Y/n" Psyche said as stars appear on her eyes.

"Thanks, the clothes look a bit uncomfortable"

"Don't worry, you get used to it"

After you two are done, you come out of the room and see the two maids cleaning the table as they look at both of you.

"You guys look great, before we open up the cafe, let us introduce ourselves" Maid 1 said.

"My name is Lisa Kim, I've been working here for 4 months, nice to meet you" Maid 1 introduces with a smile.

"And my name is Anna Park, I just got here last month, nice to meet you" Maid 2 Introduces with sheepish smile.

You two introduced to the maids and started working at the cafe.