Chapter 5: The Retreat

A/n: I just release a new book and it's called BLOODLUST, go and check it out when viewing my profile

Anyways enjoy the chapter!

🌸------------------------------

It was now the day of the retreat, you were dressed up in your best clothes with your (Favorite color) suitcase by your side.

You walk to your friends as they were dressing up with their clothes.

'Wow everyone is so dressed up, I hope we can have fun together' You thought.

"Hand over your suitcases and take a seat" One of the drivers said.

You did as what they said and followed the students inside, finding a seat by the window before you placed your handbag on a vacant seat next to you.

You pull out your earbuds and put them in your ears and play (Favorite music) on your phone, you turn the volume down a little a bit and not listen to anyone's attention.

"Hey can I seat here?"

You look over to the owner of the voice, and to your surprised it was Daniel.

You shook your head, moving your bag and allowing him to sit next to you.

"You don't want to seat here Daniel?" Doo asked in the back.

Zoe also calling for him, but he refused wanting to sit next to you.

"This is my first time going on a retreat" Daniel mentioned, trying to start a conversation, as you remove both your earbuds.

"That's great, I had few retreats back in Japan, but here in Korean, I don't know what the events are"

"Really? Can you tell me about your country"

"Sure"

The two of you held a conversation throughout the journey and talk about Japan, Daniel was amazed about your country as the bus stopped and all of you exited the vehicle before stopping in front of two instructors, Heemin and Woobin.

Heemin was praised for his looks as you just ignored him and look at the other instructor.

Woobin tried to stay professional but the students were mocking him until his eyes laid upon you.

"I hope you will take care of us today" You said with a smile as you bowed at him.

Woobin was surprised and couldn't help but smile back, happy to know there was at least one student who would treat him with some respect.

Heemin seemed to have notice this and held back the frown that almost appeared on his features.

He soon observed your body from the corner of his eye, noticing you were quite the catch.