Chap.9

Author Pov.

They didn't even realize how the days passed while talking and laughing. And today is the last day of them in Daegu. Taehyung and his friends are going to leave for seoul tomorrow Evening. And this is what is making Taehyung restless.

He has decided that he will also take Jennie with him to Seoul. But the question is whether she will agree to go with him. When he asked his friends's opinion, they said that, He should spend time with Jennie today and later when he gets a chance, convince her to go with him.

He also felt that this would be right so he called Jennie to her farm asking her that he wants to spend his last day in Daegu with her.

On the other hand, Jennie is also feeling anxious. She is unable to digest the fact that now Taehyung and his friends will be leaving Daegu tomorrow. Was their love journey till now? Will their story end here now? These thoughts were going on in her mind which were making her restless too.

As per Taehyung's orders, she reached her farm at exactly 9:30 in the morning. She saw Taehyung sitting at their usual place, lost in some thought. With a shy smile, She went and slowly sat next to him. Without even looking at her, a smile appeared on his lips. " What are you thinking? " She asked. Taehyung looked at her. " About you!! " He said due to which Jennie's cheeks turned red and she looked down.

Taehyung laughed seeing her blushing. " Yahh! Don't laugh. And tell me Why you called me here? " Jennie whined when she saw him laughing at her. Hearing that, Taehyung stopped laughing. He became serious and looked into Jennie's eyes. " We are leaving Daegu tomorrow... You know that, right? " Upon hearing this, Jennie quickly averted her gaze from Taehyung's gaze and slowly nodded her head. " Umm..So? "
" So I want to spend today with you. Am I allowed? " Taehyung asked. Jennie looked back at him and said, " Is this even a question worth asking?....Tae!! I didn't come here because you called me, I came here because I wanted to. " Jennie replied making Taehyung smile widely. " Then let's go!! I want to make lots of good memories with you which I can take with me back home. " Taehyung said excitedly and stood up extending his hand towards Jennie.

She happily placed her hand in Taehyung's which he held tightly and she too stood up. " But where will we go? " She asked. " Wherever our feet take us. " Taehyung replied and pulled her with him.

........

Both of them kept roaming in the entire village for the whole afternoon. They both were enjoying each other's company forgetting that today could also be the last day of their meeting. They clicked several pictures with each other in the flower field.

 They clicked several pictures with each other in the flower field