57th Exepedition Part 3

Levi would fire a flare gun into the air,which shoots out a loud ringing noise

Oluo: Ngh..

Eren: Was that a sound blast?

Levi: What is are mission? Is it to act on impulse in the heat of the moment? Let me answer you that question for you, it's not. This squad mission is to keep that brat alive,whatever the cost. Don't forget it.

Eren:" It's not to keep me in check?"

Levi: We'll continue on horse. Is that clear?

Petra: Yes,sir!

Eren: Ah... But for how long? We can't keep running forever. She's right on top of us as we speak and if we don't do anyth- Ah! No!

More soldier begin to arrive to fight the Female Titan

Eren: They keep coming! They'rw all gonna die unless we help them!

Gunther: Eyes front! Stop looking behind us!

Eren: Seriously!?

Eld: Keep pace with the group! Keep going or were all dead!

Eren: Eld,please! Help them! If the Levi Squad can't take her out then who can? They need us!

Soldier: Uahh!

A soldier try to aim at the Female Titan but is crushed into a tree

Eren: Ah! Another one! Dammit it,he didn't have to die!

Another soldier would end of the Female Titan and dodge her swings

Eren: Come on there's one more left! We can save him before it's too late!

Petra: Do as you're told,Eren! Eyes forward!

Eren: How can you all turn a blind eye!? Are you telling me to abandon my comrades and let them die!?

Petra: Dammit yes! Stop whining and do as your Captain orders!

Eren: Why are we letting people die!? If this is part of a bigger meaning then tell me!

Oluo: That's not the reason why! You would understand like those men, if you weren't so useless! Now shut up and act like a soldier!

Eren: Ngh.."No, I can do this without them"

Eren would put his blades away and raises his hand to his mouth

Eren:" I don't need to rely on anyone! I'm a squad myself!"

Eren prepares to bite his hand

Petra: No,Eren stop! You're only allowed to turn into a Titan if your life is endangered! That was the agreement you swore!

Eren: Ngh!

Eren prepares to bite down on his hand

Petra: Eren!

Levi: I wouldn't blame you.

Petra: Ahh...

Eren: Ngh...

Levi: Do as you want. But listen,Eren,you are not evil. Your ability to change into a Titan doesn't make you a monster. That said it can be the other way around, how are you supposed to know when to draw the line? Whether you lose it or give it up, or maybe it's the same.

Eren (Flashback): I'll slaughterall the Titan's!

Look,Eren we don't agree because of are experience and views, that's life. At the end nothing goes well, the choice is yours. You can trust yourself or trust the people putting their lives down for you. I don't know which way is better,never had. Should I act on instinct? Or put my faith in my comrades and trust them? Either way there's no promise.You chose what you chose, if you regret your action,good for you.