Prologue

F/N / Y/n : Your name
L/N: Simonsen/Surname
e/c: Eye Colour
h/c: Hair Colour
h/l: Hair Length
-------------------------------------------------------

A young boy can be seen in a cabin alone crying in a corner as he looks at the bed at two bodies that were deceased that being of his parents

Y/N: Mom, Dad. Why did this have to happen to me?

The young boy would stand up and take the tough task of burying both his parents causing him to burst into more tears as he slowly begins dragging and lifting the body of his mother followed by his father before digging up two pits right next to each and placing his parents in both the pits and filling the grave before putting a small cut out of wood with both their names on top of the graves as he knees in between the graves and cries

Y/N: Goodbye Mom,Dad. Thank you for caring for me for 8 years. I'm sorry I wouldn't help you fight your battle with this disease.

He would sit down and hug his knees while looking down on the floor crying after crying for what felt like hours for the boy, he would open the door to his house and look around thinking of good times he had with his parents as he would walk in and set in a chair before walking to a bookshelf and taking out books written by his mother and father on cooking and hunting.

Y/N: Thanks for leaving this with me Mom, Dad. At least I can find a way to live.

Y/N would begin walking to the room of his now deceased parents and would walk to the edge of the bed before kneeling down as he began to pull a case out under the bed before pulling it out entirely as he opened it to reveal a rifle. Y/N would slowly pick up the rifle and gently lay on the bed before going out to get a book written by his father on how to use a rifle.

Y/N: So this what I'm going to use to get food? I wonder if mom left any books on how to cook?

Y/n would begin to look around the bookshelf before catching site of a book written by his mother as he would pull it out and read the cover. "How to cook"

Y/N: Hmph. Thanks Mom, Dad for leaving all this for me.

Timeskip 1 year

Y/N was now 9 years old and had learned how to use his rifle and learned how to cook and keep himself and the house clean. He was quiet but would have small talk when he would meet other hunters in the area but nonetheless he was alone for most of time and would only cook,clean and read books and would only go out to get water or wood. Today was a bit of raining day and Y/N had to get food.

Y/N: Just my luck. I have to hope something is out there cause with the rain it might be impossible for me to catch anything until tomorrow.

Y/N would begin to put on a coat before walking to the front door and picking up his rifle before walking out and closing the door and walking into the forest to catch anything for him to eat for tonight.

Y/N: "This gonna be a bitch. There's nothing with this rain"

Y/N would begin to walk deeper in the forest and would sit in a hunting position before waiting for anything to pass by before he would hear a bush behind him ruffle before pointing his rifle and almost begins to pull the trigger before a boy would come out and puts his hands in the air in a quick flash

???: Don't shoot!

Y/N: Who the hell are you? And what are you doing here in the forest?

Eren: I'm Eren Yeager. And I'm here to save someone!

Y/N: Find someone?

Eren: Yes! Some girl was kidnapped! Can you help me find her!

Y/N Huh"Do I? Do I help him? If I don't that girl can be dead. I have to,that girl might be important to him." Okay I'll help.