𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

GRAVE THE LAST DANCE𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

GRAVE THE LAST DANCE𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

ೃ⁀➷

"You're really going to a school dance with a jock?" Simon asked, with shock. "Well that is the boy I was telling you about," Salogne shrugged.

"Right.." Simon sighed. Maddie stiffly laughed as she walked away. "So, this Claire girl?" Salogne asked as she followed behind Maddie.

"That's Maddie's maybe murderer," Simon explained, following behind.

The trio make it to the table where Simon and Nicole sat at. Suddenly Xavier made his way over. "Claire said yes," He tells them.

"Wait he asked your maybe murder to homecoming?" Salogne quizzed, as she looked over at Maddie. "Yes, he's doing it, so he can get answers out of her," The blonde explained.

Salogne nods and crosses her arms. "We know she's blackmailing Anderson for grades, right? When they got that video, they freaked." Simon explained.

Salogne eyes fell on Nicole, and she noticed the girls tense behavior. Salogne shakes her head realizing that she really shouldn't put assumptions in the air, but it was a thought.

ೃ⁀➷

"Is this dust, or dandruff?" Rhonda asked as she roamed through the racks. Salogne, Rhonda and Maddie all stood in the underground room, Mr Anderson had with all the costumes.

Salogne rummaged through each rack attempting to find a dress she could at least upcycle. She picked one up and turned around to show them. "What about these two?" Salogne asked, as the two turn around.

"Oh these are actually cute," Rhonda spoke. "I know right, and I just plan on going in the old design room and upcycling and put them together," Salogne explained.

"Where were you at when I needed you for my homecoming," Rhonda sighed. Salogne giggled and Maddie sneezes. "Ghost can have allergies. That's good to know," The blonde sighed.