for mikey !! ✨

HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY MIKEY !!! s-starryknight

almost a year ago, we became best friends, or at least when you followed me. becoming your friend has made life much better for me, and i hope for you too.

we bonded over 5sos which i loved. and i'm so glad that you decided to follow me back, i was thrilled.

anyways we've been through a couple arguments, but we give each other space like normal humans do, and then come back and reconnect.

we always supported each other's books. you asked me, which ones you wanted to read first, and i told you to just take a look and find out.

i have always loved your books, even tho babylonia is getting a revamp. your books are amazing and congrats with the luke one being at 10k.

we followed each other on pinterest, and bonded more. you always made me smile, and make my day better. and i hope i did the same for you.

and then months passed and we got ourselves a shared acc. which we are wanting to write a book on there, and it will (hopefully) be done soon.

we bonded on one thing. one thing only. VAMPIRE SHIT. like if ppl let us go, we'd be talking about like gothic things and vampires. literally.

for a while recently i've been calling you my partner in crime, which you seriously are. it's been amazing and a long lasting friendship.

it's been amazing to go through all the ups and downs with you. you've been amazing to me and i hope you know that.

i'll always have your back, and vice versa. so, once again, happy 16th birthday, you absolutely fucking deserve it.

you mean so much to me !! <3

from your best friend,

- ASH 🤍🤍