2. That's my girl

English is not my first language. I apologise if there is any kind of grammatical mistakes

Happy reading!!!

~~~

Izna & Priya were passing the corridor of the college as they got to know their classroom is on that way.
While passing they heard some voices, they both went to check on.

When they reached, they both got shocked as someone was punching so hard to another student

She thought 'I don't know whoever he is, but he punched him so hard that his nose started to bleed & he said him something which can't be heard to them but It was enough to understand  that the student made him furious by his word, to be honest he was looking good from the back posture as I can't see him. At the same time he is looking damn so scary but whatever he is doing is wrong, I managed myself & called him and told him to Stop, but his gaze is making me something. I mean I can feel he is not looking at me but my soul, I don't know but it's not making me comfortable yet it is.'

"Yes what, buttercup?" He asked her and moved little more closer to her

She blinked her eyes and looked down. He felt so different at that time & realised what he was doing. He really pinned a girl to the wall and called her with a nickname. He thought he is feeling attracted towards her.

He suddenly back off from her and asked "who are you?" From a straight and serious face. She also maintained her posture properly and replied

"None of your business MR."

He got surprised by her reply infact
Everyone whoever is present there got surprised on her not so courageous act. I mean whoever is present there knows how cruel he is, and can kill or destroy the entire career of that person in a snap of a finger, if they try to mess with him. And here she is challenging him.

"Buttercup, you look new here, so you better maintain your good image to survive here and be in your limits. Never, I repeat never interfere in someone else matter. Now get lost" he said with his calm yet dangerous voice. Even after she misbehave with him, he called her with her name because he thought she is really a buttercup beautiful, soft, innocent yet Fierce & courageous.

"MR.you can't-"

"Kiaan, kiaan Thakur. Rest history you will get to know, and yes try to never come infront of me again, it's your first time, you don't know about me, that's why I am forgiving you. Now get lost" he said in his same voice. It was like he is finding a reason why he is sending her back without harming her and still calling her with that nickname.

"Yo-" she was about to say something but got interrupted by her friend

"Izu chal yaha se" she said by dragging her outside of that choas
(  Izu, come let's go from here)

While Priya was dragging Izna. Kiaan without blinking his eyes,he saw her more like he is admiring her. He hated himself for that, he felt like he is loosing his control over her. When he felt she is gone from his sight
He thought "Damn she is different"

~~~

When the girls got out of their sight "tu pagal hogayi hai kya?" Priya asked Izna
(Have you gone mad?)

"Tu kyun leke aai mujhe yahan? You know na bullying is illegal. Moreover I would have given him a proper reply to his arrogance, devil kahika" she said in a slight anguish
(why did you bring me here?)

"Exactly, he was looking like a devil. Izu it's our first day,how can you interfere in someone's matter when we don't even know the hell was happening there" she replied by trying to make her understand the situation.