셋: wHat?

Gyuvin and his best friends were walking together to school ,when the morning sun touched their skins, thanks to them leaving near themselves and school. The four of them were supposed to be talking about the project that they did with their partners, and how Yujin almost erased by accident Sang-Mi and his project, but Gyuvin was in his own world.

"Gyuvin?" Gunwook saw how the boy wasn't even paying attention to his brother being hit by their Sang-Mi just a few seconds ago, which was weird considering that Gyuvin would be probably laughing or helping the girl instead of just staying quiet looking the horizon.

"Yes?"

"How was YOUR project?" Gunwook's comment got the attention of the two fighting guys, who stopped doing whatever they were and instead looked at the eldest.

"Oh, we finished it." He simply said, trying to peacefully get back to his phone.

"That is all? No fights, no discussions, no complains? Was your hate for Ricky fake or are we missing something?" Sang-Mi asked. Everything was so different than what they expected of Gyuvin, so their confusing was pretty much justified.

"I ran from his house... literally." Gyuvin sighted.

"Okay..." Was the only thing that was heard from Sang-Mi, while the other two were as quiet and dumb founded than they ever were. "Care to explain why?"

"In short, my brother killed himself trying to protect me and Ricky from the idol agency he worked on and wants both of us to search the dark conspiracy of the agency based on the clues I don't even remember him saying to me." The eldest answered as if was the most normal answer he ever gave in his life.

"What the Fshshshjs" Yujin was interrupted by Gunwook's hand that stopped him of continuing the sentence, cause at the end Yujin was still 'a little baby'.

"You are joking, right hyung?" The girl nervously laughed.

"Wished I was..." God, such as big shook. Such a big surprise. He hated himself by just remembered what happened that day.

"You really need to tell us what exactly happened hyung. I am really confused. Are you sure you didn't ate something weird before?" 

"Yah Gunwook! I am telling the truth! Or at least what I know. I haven't talked with Ricky since then, and now he probably thinks I am a weirdo now that I ran from him and his house."

"First of all, it wasn't like if you weren't a weirdo since the begging." Yujin began to state at his brother comment, laughing afterwards.

"You son of..." Now he was the one interrupted, but now by the girl that was furiously looking at Gyuvin.

"Gyuvin!" 

"Sorry..." He looked at his brother and gave him a death stare. Yujin probably wouldn't like to go back home today.

"It's ironic that just a few days ago, on Friday, you were complaining about Ricky and now you are complaining on what he thinks about you..." Gunwook added after the train of thoughts came to his mind.

"Yeah, maybe I was wrong... or maybe not. I don't know now."

"You don't need to know right now. What you need is to talk with Ricky, Gyuvin. Predictions can be made, but answers are created by asking and communicating. It's better that you don't jump to conclusions and instead try to find the answer of this puzzle." The girl earned a look from the 3 boys, like if they were amazed or at least respected her.

"I probably should..." Gyuvin concluded."Omg, when has my baby grow up? Before, when you were a little been, you were only saying nonsense and now you are talking like real baby girl!" Gyuvin grabbed Sang-Mi's cheeks, like he did with his own brother, and squeezed them like a wet sponge.

"Yah! Kim Gyuvin! Watch out what you say!" Sang-Mi got Gyuvin's hands out of her face and instead tried to get revenge by doing the same thing. Motion that she failed to do due to their height differences, still, Gyuvin ran from her in circles once he saw the bottle of water which the girl had in her hands while looking at him with an evil grimace. There were two things that made Sang-Mi get her inner tiger out: 1- Someone messing with her friends. 2- Someone calling or acting to her like if she was a baby.

"Yujin, I recommend you take Sang-Mi to classes before she bites or wets someone." Gunwook suggested to the young boy.

"Me? Why!?" 

"She is going to kill Gyuvin!" Gunwook pointed to the tired boy and the energetic girl, ready to take her prey down.

"Fine...." Yujin turned around and grabbed the tiger by her shoulders. "Sang-Mi, let's go." The girl tried to get out of the grip of Yujin, while she saw how Gyuvin hided behind Gunwook. "I will buy you a chocolate if you want, but leave my brother in peace and lets go to classes."

That was enough for her to leave alone her prey - for now - so they both said their byes to the boys and left to their classes.

Soon enough, like if destiny was awaiting, the blonde boy Gyuvin least expected to see was in front of him and his best friend."Hi", Ricky said. 

"Hi", was the only thing that escaped Gyuvin's nervous mouth. 

"So, Gyuvin... may we talk later, alone?"

He tried to seek help from his friend, but Gunwook was already gone by then."Yeah... I think so," he answered as he was still looking at the suddenly interesting tiles on the floor.

"Fine, then I will see you in the garden, at lunch time. Is it okay?"

"Yep" He said before the blonde was gone from there. What would Gyuvin do or say when he talks to Ricky? He had no idea. He escaped from his house and now he needed to have a decent conversation with him without exit. 

'I am so doomed.'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"The agency that Gyuvin mentioned, do you know which one is it?" Sang-Mi and Yujin were heading to their classrooms. They had different classes at that moment, but they were quite near, so Yujin offered to take the girl to there,

"St4r. That is were my brother worked on." Yujin answered, keeping his eyes from looking at the girl. He knew what she would say.

"Isn't that the agency were you are auditioning on Wednesday, Yujin?" No answer was made, it wasn't needed. "What happens if what Gyuvin said is right? I don't want anything bad to happen to you Yujinnie..." Sang-Mi turned by force Yujin's head to make him look at her. Worry was clear in her face, and it was horrible to see for a long time, or at least that was what the boy thought.

"I will be okay, be sure of it. Okay? Just please don't say it to Gyuvin." Yujin looked back to his front."Promise it to me, Sang-Mi."

"Fine, but if something happens I will immediately tell it to him. Okay?" She sweetly replied. Sure, she was as nervous a heck, but Yujin was so stubborn, and there was nothing that could stop her. Who knew that she didn't noticed that Yujin would follow her when needed or asked every time. 

"Okay." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

~1178 words

Shorty, sorry :)