>5<

Third Person's POV

"It's me..............your husband"

Tae locked his phone "Y..yes jungkook-shi. You can come on"

Jungkook twisted the knob and walked in.
He placed his hands in his pocket and cleared his throat "Your eomma......she said your family is flying back from Canada"

Tae's eyes widened "She spoke to you?"

Jungkook gave a small nod

So that's what she meant by she already announced.

Tae gave an awkward smile "I.....I told her to stay in hotel because it's a very short notice and....."

"That's fine. They can stay here" Jungkook walked closer to tae "The reason I came here is .....let's move into my room. Now that your parents are coming, they may feel we're in some forced relationship"

Mo...move into your room?
Tae was speechless. He was processing every word that came out of kook's lips

"My room is spacious, let's shift all your belongings in there. We can arrange this room for your parents and the room downstairs, your cousins can use right?" Jungkook turned around "By the way, there isn't much in your room so we can finish this by today. I have my dayoff too so I can help you with....."

"J...jungkook-shi....hold on...." tae said making kook look at him "We...we don't have to do this. They can stay in a hotel. Also.....shifting things again once they leave is also a burden so let's...."

"Who said we're gonna shift them back" Jungkook sat at the corner of tae's bed "We aren't shifting back. You gonna stay in there from now"

Tae shook his head "But....I don't want you to feel uncomfortable around me and...."

"Don't worry about that" Jungkook raised his hand and placed it on tae's forehead "Um....the fever has reduced" he placed it on tae's neck "Your nose still is as red as tomato but I guess..... you'll be alright by tomorrow" he moved his hand

Tae didn't say anything. He just lowered his head

"Also, we need to make sure Han-su doesn't tell your parents about us sleeping separat...."

"Why?" Tae asked grabbing kook's attention "Why now? All of a sudden?"

Jungkook's eyes looked at tae's

"Now after 5 years.......you want us to stay in the same room?"

"Well.....I don't want your parents to have a wrong idea about...."

Tae scoffed "Well.....one or the other day, they'll get to know about us right? That we aren't happy in this marria...."

"You aren't happy in this marriage?" Jungkook asked which made tae to raise his head.
There was a sudden silence as both looked at each other, heart starting to raise and kook really wished the answer would be 'No'

"What about you? Your happy?"

"Yes. Yes I am" Jungkook immediately said "I really am"

Tae chuckled "Lier. If you were happy......you would've forgotten about Seong-ah long back. Even last night you came home completely drunk and kept repeating her name like god knows how many times and now, here you are telling me that you're happy with this marriage?" Tae scoffed "Sometimes......I really think why even we had to meet that night. If it wasn't for that night....you would be in your way and I would be in min..."

"You regret it?"

Tae shook his head "I feel sorry for it. Sorry that.....it all happened this way. Only if we didn't cross our limits, only if I wasn't carrying your child, only if I muster up my courage and get aborte...."