>2<

Third person's POV

He's drunk...

Tae immediately made his way towards kook "Give me your bag" he took kook's bag from him and wrapped kook's arms around his neck "You reek of alcohol. How much did you drink?" He asked, helping kook walk into the house

"*Hiccup*......Seong-ah~ Uri Seong~"

Tae placed the bag on the table "Walk properly...Your heavy" he said trying to even out the big man's weight.

Kook was completely drenched. Everywhere he walked left droplets of water on the floor.
"Stand here. Don't move" tae helped kook lean on a wall "I'll get the towel" saying this, he let the drunkard alone.

Jungkook dropped himself on the floor like a slime as he leaned on the wall for balance.
"Seo...seong-ah~ where are you~ I....I miss you...*hiccup* Oppa really miss you~"

"Lower your voice. Han-su is sleeping" Tae walked towards kook with a towel.
He kneeled towards kook and started to wipe his hair

"Seong-ah~ Cho Seong~"

"Um?" Tae hummed

"Where are you? *Hiccup* why did you leave me alone and.....*hiccup* disappeared?"

"You should ask her" Tae replied wiping his husband's wet hair

"Ask? I asked her.....she...she's nwot responding..." Kook pouted

"Maybe she doesn't want to talk to you" Tae said

"Why? Is it because....*hiccup* I am married?"

Tae paused.
He looked at kook's eyes.
This was the first time he heard kook acknowledge that he's married.

"I know I am married but.....but how can she leave me alone and disappear?"

Tae snapped from his trace and continued to wipe kook's wet body

"I.....I met her...." Kook smiled as he raised his hands and placed it on tae's shoulder, wrapping both his hands on tae's nape and pulling him closer
"I finally told her......I....*hiccup* I need to move on..."

Tae's eyes never left kook's. He kept looking at his husband

"Sh...she was the one who left me....I....I have to move on right? I....I now have a family. I....I can't....*Hiccup* I can't live in our memories anymore. I have to move on...." Jungkook nodded. He moved from tae and wiped his eyes "I move on....." He looked around "Ta...taehyung...." Jungkook faintly said "I....I need to go home *hiccup*" he tried to stand holding the wall "H.... he'll be waiting...." He searched for something for support "He'll never sleep until I reach home...he...he is...."

Tae dropped the towel on floor as he wrapped his hand around kook and hugged him.

Jungkook closed his eyes. He was so drunk that he wasn't able to move or resist.
He sat there, being hugged by his husband.

"Do you know...People ask me why I love you even though you never loved me once...." Tae said as he moved from the hug "But....those people don't know what kind of a man you truly are Jungkook" he caressed his thumb on kook's lips "They don't know......the Jungkook they see is always wearing a mask but once the mask is removed, there's a child like grown-up man, with kind heart, pure soul, longing for love and attention" he's eyes trailed at kook's lips and then at kook's eyes "It's just me....who got to see the Jungkook without a mask" he leaned closer to kook and pecked on his lips "I love you. No matter what" he smiled slowly trailing his finger on his husband's facial features. He loved being close to him.
The first time they ever met, tae knew, he's never gonna regret that night. Never.