I.

DO NOT COMMENT 'UPDATE' OR ANY VERSION OF IT. PLEASE AND THANKS. IF YOU COMMENT UPDATE OR ANY VERSION OF IT, YOUR COMMENT WILL BE DELETED.

"Get a move on Lucky Charms!" Clarisse La Rue yelled from below Clover Bonheur

Said girl blinked a few times to refocus herself before she looked down at her friend, "If I die from falling off this gods-forsaken wall, burn it down. Avenge me Clary." She huffed

She had been at camp since she was 11 and still, she didn't care for the climbing wall. She was the only known daughter of Tyche, the Greek Goddess of luck, chance, destiny and fortune. As Tyche didn't have a cabin, Clove stayed in the Hermes cabin. However, the Hermes cabin had too many campers and not enough bunks so she slept in a hammock that hung from the rafters. She preferred it that way, that way if a bed opened up, another camper would get it.

Clarisse and Clover were unlikely friends. The former was intimidating and rude to most while the latter always had a bright smile on her face, so bright that she could be confused with a daughter of Apollo. Wearing that smile, she learned every camper's name and made time to talk with them all, making sure they didn't feel too alone.

"I won't need to avenge you if you focused." The daughter of Ares said, "Also, I thought I told you not to call me that."

The daughter of Tyche turned her head and saw her friend next to her. However before she could say anything, an echoing rose was heard.

The two girls shared a look before they both looked around. From what they could see, everyone in camp paused in what they were doing.

Immediately, Clarisse and Clover scrambled down from the wall and picked up their weapons from the ground.

Once their spear and sword were in hand, they rushed towards the camp barrier, which they pinpointed as the origin of the noise.

There were two more echoing roars before it fell silent.

Outside the barrier, they saw Chiron, Mr. D, Luke, Annabeth, Grover, and an unconscious boy on the ground.

Clover looked between the New boy, Chiron, and Grover, "Is he okay?"

Grover shook his head, "He just lost his mom and killed the Minotaur."

Clarisse scoffed, "Alone? How is that possible?" She asked

The brunette put her hand on her best friend's arm to calm her slightly.

From her peripheral, she saw Annabeth nod, "He must be the one."

The boy made a noise, signally he was possibly waking up.

"Hush, Annabeth. He's waking. Everyone, give him some space, please." Chiron told the campers and then looked at the boy, "Welcome to camp, Percy Jackson. We've been expecting you."

Maybe Annabeth is right. Clover thought to herself, if this boy killed the Minotaur by himself, he's got to powerful.

The daughter of Ares gave one last scoff to the unconscious boy before going back through eh barrier and Clove followed her.

"You don't think he killed Pasiphaë's son?" The daughter of Tyche asked

The curly haired teen shook her head, "Didn't you see him, Lucky? The kid is a twig."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The next morning, Clover was in her hammock in the Hermes cabin, almost falling back asleep despite the noise.

"Everyone. Everyone." Chiron called

The 16 year old groaned silently as she wanted to go back to sleep. She sat up and peered down to the entryway of the cabin where Chiron and Percy were.

"Everyone... your attention, please. This is Percy Jackson. I trust you will see to whatever he needs." The camp activities director told the cabin and lowered his voice to tell Percy something before leaving the cabin

Clove watched as Percy made his way to his spot on the floor and then she flipped her hammock, landing on her feet like a cat.

Thank you, Mother.

She made her way to where Chris, Luke and the Stoll brothers were looking at Percy.

"I think he's a little young for you guys." She said announcing her presence

Travis and Connor snorted.

"Don't you know I'm a taken man, Clove?" Travis asked

Connor laughed, "Don't lie. Katie hasn't paid you any attention since you fell from the climbing wall two months ago."

She tried to suppress the laugh that came out at Connor's words.

Chris looked between the three of them, "That's the kid. I think he's the one who killed the Minotaur."

Percy, having heard Chris's words, looked over at them, "Look, if you want to give me a hard time, just do it tomorrow. I can't do any more today.

She frowned in sympathy and moved past the four sons of Hermes to stand in front of the new boy.

Luke came up beside her, "Heard what happened to you on the hill. And I just... wanted to say I'm really sorry. I know what you're going through. Believe me." He told the boy and then stuck out his hand, "I'm Luke."

Clover followed suit and stuck out her hand, "My name is Clover, like the four leaf kind that brings people luck. Which makes sense since I'm the daughter of Tyche, the Greek Goddess of luck, chance, destiny and fortune."

The newest camper took both of their hands, "Percy." He introduced

DO NOT COMMENT 'UPDATE' OR ANY VERSION OF IT. PLEASE AND THANKS. IF YOU COMMENT UPDATE OR ANY VERSION OF IT, YOUR COMMENT WILL BE DELETED.

A bit short, but whatcha think?