The First Swing Of A Sword

Lumina's Diary:

"Day One of Training:

*Exhales* Today, it was...different but the start was the same. Jrako picked me up at my home and Y'shtola had her attitude with him...for some reason"

"Seeing Y'shtola always amazed me every second to my eyes. I asked what she was and she told me that she was part of a race called the "Celestion Vanguard". A race filled with feline features, they're blessed by their God of Celestial Energy, Scarren, capable of blessing them with unimaginable celestial powers and magic that can destroy demons evil!"

"To me, this made Y'shtola even more interesting! Sure, she's beautiful and smart, but the fact that she and her race have the power to fight evil just like Jrako amazes me in how strong they are. But, there was one question I couldn't latch my mind on, Y'shtola's missing left cat ear. In secret, Jrako told me that the reason why Y'shtola has only one cat ear is because a demon ripped it off in a chaotic battle. I can't even imagine how painful it was...but then again...I've felt such things...the cult...the experiments...but at least I'm not the only one who experienced pain like that. Every living mortal in the realms faces danger, including Jrako and Y'shtola"

"I wanted to know more about how Y'shtola lost her left cat ear but, I didn't wanna get too into it. It's her business."

"After that, Jrako and I went to a training arena, at first, I thought there were gonna be some people there, like the Grey Soldiers, and Sentinel Knights, but there was no one there. It was just us and Jrako, which was a good thing since he said it would be overwhelming for me. He wanted to take it slow with sword training."

"Speaking of swords, I was given a sword specifically for me. Strong, light, sharp, and durable. The metal of the sword was called, "Ragnarok". Jrako taught me about the metal and how it was created by the gods."

Lumina's Sword: Holy Claymore

"Jrako wanted me to pull it out of the ground, I was kinda hesitant

"Jrako wanted me to pull it out of the ground, I was kinda hesitant. It looked heavy with the blade perfectly stabbed into the ground, what was I supposed to do? But as determined as I was, I decided to try to pull it out, and to my surprise, it was light. Seriously, It was as if I was holding a tree branch.

"I was confused at first, the sword tricked me into thinking it was heavy with its thickness and bold strength of sharpness. That wasn't it, turns out, since I'm part human and part angel, I was super-human. Stronger than a normal human being Jrako told me. Heh, for jokes, he even said that I might be able to pick him up if I wanted to. Yeah right! Like I can pick him up...can I?!"

"A-anyways, the training was simple. "Hold the sword firmly and strong but not too tight, and have the end of the blade pointing up with my legs spread apart". I think that's how it went. The first swing I did was bad but, Jrako didn't correct me first, he laughed. I thought I had done something wrong, which I did."