The Realm Of Sentinel Prime

It was morning, and the holy sun rose in the sky, the sun woke the yellow three-eyed birds from their nest and flew through the sky as a sign of a beautiful morning sun.

The bed was comfortable, it was almost like it was made from heaven as she woke up in a way she had never in her life, the sun shining through her windows felt like she was in a different world.

Lumina: Mmm...is that...the sun?

Lumina's eyes were surprised as she had never seen the sun before. The sound of birds chirping brought calmness to her ears and soul, giving her the energy to get up from her bed and look outside of her window to see a beautiful morning across Sentinal Prime.

After looking even more, Lumina decides to walk out of her room and admire her apartment as she walks downstairs rubbing her tired eyes.

Lumina: Hm? What's this?

Once Lumina gets downstairs, she sees a black training suit with a note on her dining table.

Lumina: From Jrako?

Letter From Jrako:
"Dear Lumina, you might be wondering why this black training suit is on your table today and why was it not seen here last night, but I can assure you that this was here last night....ok, that's a lie, I might've somehow broke into your apartment and placed it on your table. It may not look like it but I did it with my armor on, to be honest, I don't know when I ever take my armor off, especially my helmet! But anyway, please put this on for us to train so umm... please do be ready. See you in the morning"- From Jrako.

Knock-Knock!

Lumina: Umm, who is it?

Jrako: It's me, Jrako! How are you doing in there? Did you put your training clothes on?

Lumina: Uhh, j-just a moment!

After Jrako patiently waits outside her home, Lumina finally comes out with her training clothes on her.

Lumina

Jrako: Wow, I knew it was gonna fit you! Oh yeah, and sorry about breaking into your place

Lumina: O-oh, it's okay, th-thanks for checking on me.

Jrako: Well, you ready? I know training is important but I think that could wait. Let's walk around Sentinel Prime and crash in some places

Lumina: Crash? I-Is that a good thing?

Jrako: What? Oh! Crash is a way of saying let's go visit some places, I didn't literally mean crash into places. Hm? Oh no...

As soon as Jrako turns around, he sees a familiar someone who gives him a concerned face. While Jrako knows this person, Lumina peaks out from behind to see a beautiful girl who is wearing black clothing, what makes Lumina surprised that this girl had cat ears but for some reason, she couldn't find the second right ear.