Chapter 14

Guess who's backkkkkkk!!!!(❤0〰0)
Stress has been stressing lately, but I have time to give my readers another chapter. And soooo-

*********************************

I look around the floor for my furry little companion.

"Has brother lost something of his?"

Stephanie says in his annoying voice as he wraps his arms around one of mine.

"uh. Yeah...have you seen my bunny? They were right here-"

"No worries brother, the little fluffy probably went to play out in the garden. Come! Let's go work!"

I was cut off by Stephanie as he tugs me further down the hallway. I don't know about you but this guy is sketchy.. I look back to see of I could spot Mellow, but instead I was instead treated by the the Duke's creepy unblinking stare again. Maybe Stephanie's haste was palpable. I'd be getting away from that face too. Matter of fact I am.

"Brother is very important to the estate. Everyone here is so reliant on brother for help."

I look back in front of me at Stephanie taking my eyes off of the Duke.

"I guess so, it's a bit annoying at times and quite time consuming"

Hell, I've been in this body for a few days and I'm already out of will power. How did this guy handle this work. What was he a work machine. Did he have a work kink or something?

"Brother is so kind and so strict, I wish to be just like brother in the future"

"Well its hard work. You'll lose all of your will to live... Trust me"

"hehe, big brother must have a strong will for working here so long then"

Humming in response I strut forward. My body tensing as Stephanie starts to feel and lightly squeeze my arm. My expression turning into one of discomfort as I try not to cringe mentally and physically.

Meanwhile in the garden dungeon.
Felix perks up as if a shift in the universe was made.

"someone's touching my darling!"

He fumes, thrashing around as his chains clank around on the floor.

*****************

I walk with Stephanie, other servants giving us weird glances and looks but mind their business. That's not the only weird thing going on. I could swear I've seen the Duke about 3 times today..... Not including the times I caught him peeping around the corner at us. But 3 times face to face is way more than normal.... To me at least... And I'm not sure if he's staring at Stephanie anymore..The 2 extra times I've seen him he was speaking to us....but looking me dead in the eyes ...it's, unnerving.Is he jealous because his future husband is clinging to me? I don't want him, matter of fact you can take him!

But it doesn't end there, I can't find Mellow, mainly because I'm being dragged around by this bottom, but I can't even contact them...somethings wrong,but I'm not sure who I should put the blame on.

"this is so annoying!"

"hmm? Brother is something wrong"

Stephanie looks up at me with innocent eyes as his hand comes to rest on my chest.His body pressed against mine.I swear I'm getting harassed, someone call the police.well in this case the guards.wait... Why the fuck is he feeling up on me, but calling me brother?

"uhh, no it's nothing...."

"Brother seems so stressed, maybe I can help you with that,hm?"

*my body physically cringes at his seduction attempt. My expression turning into a deep disgust that I couldn't hide.*