Requested part

I had a request for me to ship Katana and Kaya so here is an au where they get together, in this au Kaya knows how the system works a bit more, and the over all story is different.
.
.
.
.

My eyes snap open as I feel an intolerable amount of pain in my arm.

"System why the hell is this body like this!?"

*Sorry Kaya I didn't know this body was injured*

I look around scanning my area

"whatever give me the info for this world."

*Ok-... You are currently a supporting role that eventually dies because of the mc in this worlds BS, he is a every day boy who gets caught up in a classic boring ass trope , the villainess, Katana is trying to get rid of the mc because he got her brother kicked out of the clan because of a misunderstanding, your current body is the body of a bunny species

 You are currently a supporting role that eventually dies because of the mc in this worlds BS, he is a every day boy who gets caught up in a classic boring ass trope , the villainess, Katana is trying to get rid of the mc because he got her brothe...

The current time line is when the villainess try's to poison the Mc  with a flower located in this forest, matter of fact your holding it right now*

I look at my injured arm and spot a very dull purple flower , it was all most the size of my hand.

"Are you ok?"

I hear a feminine voice call out to me.

My eyes snap over to the direction the voice came from .

I spot a very attractive woman with white hair and dark skin who was wearing a mask and Egyptian looking clothes.

"Ahh-!"

I flinch unconsciously and ended up pressing on my injured arm.

I look back over to the woman,cradling my arm , she had a worried expression on her face.

"I have healing supplies with me, all you have to do is tell me if you're ok with me coming closer to you, I wouldn't what to step over your boundaries"

Where the hell did this sexy ass mf come from! Am I in simp heaven (⁠๑⁠♡⁠⌓⁠♡⁠๑⁠)

*Host you do realize that is the villainess right*

Ha-? What ever she's hot

"Can you hear me? maybe your mute or deaf?"

I watch her body shift as she does hand sign languages to try and communicate with me.

After she's finished I give her a hard nod like I knew what she said, I just assumed she said the same thing but in hand sign language .

She takes note of my permission and slowly comes towards me ducking down a bit to seem less threatening.
.
.
.
.
.
She was now to my side  trying to patch up my arm asking if it was painful every so often. However all I could focus on was not accidentally staring at her boobs .