2

I groaned at the annoying beep of my alarm. "Dam whore! Why are you ruining my relationship with my bed." I joked to myself.

I sat up on my desk was a box. Sure enough as Lloyd said everything I needed was in it. I picked up the uniform and went into the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth and hair.

I looked at the uniform and sneered. I hated skirts and the color was horrible. Oh well. I thought as I slipped it on. The uniform confiscated of a black skirt , white dress shirt long yellow jacket and a green tie with the schools symbol in gold. I then slipped on the blue knee socks black shoes. I brushed my hair once more and slipped on a headband.

I walked into my room and packed my small purse, book bag thing and went to the kitchen. Yes I actually live in a house. The house is fairly close to base though. I grabbed a piece of toast and Aaron Apple and ate quickly. I made a lunch the night before so I was good. I looked at the time CRAP. I was going to miss the trian! I ran out the door and to the train station in record breaking time. I took a seat and waited to get to my stop.

------time skip brought by pizza hut XD--------------

I took a deep breath before walking through the gates. I wondered around till I found the office. "Um...hi... I'm Vivian Asplund. " I said to the Secretary .

She looked up over the rims of her glasses. "Ah yes the new girl. Here is your schedule and map of the school. Oh and you are required to join at least 1 club." The lady said. I gave a mer nod. I looked at my schedule. First class English. I smiled like a lunatic.

I loved English. Class had already started when I walked in. The teacher looked at me. "Oh you must be the new kid!" She said happily. She was a brown haired women in about her 30. "Go on introduce yourself!"

I turned to face the class. "Um... hello I'm Vivian Asplund." I say. People started whispering. Great. I thought sarcastically.

"Ok then , why don't you take a seat next to Suzaku.

Suzaku raise your hand."
Could it be? I questioned myself. I turned to the raised hand. It is!.I thought happily.

I made my way to the brown haired boy. "Hey , I did know you went here" I said.

"Yeah I just started 2 weeks ago. " he replied.

"Well now I know I'm not alone in this school." I smile. Suzaku laughed.

"Which club are you joining?" He questioned.

I shrugged. " not much of a club person." I admitted.

Suzaku eyes lit up like he got an idea. "You can join the student council . Ill introduce you. Just meet me in the courtyard during lunch." Suzaku said.

I pondered it for a moment. "Alright." I smiled. He smiled widely. We then turned out attention back to the teacher.

~~~~~~

School was agonizingly slow and boarding because I already knew everything. suddenly the lunch bell rang. I packed up quickly and found my way to the courtyard. I stood and looked around trying to find the brown haired boy. Someone's hand touched my shoulder and I jumped. I turned around finding Suzaku. " whoops , didn't mean to scare you." Suzaku laughed nervously and rubbed the back of his neck.

"It fine really......." I said. "Can we. Go now?." I asked nervously.

"Yeah this way." Suzaku said grabbing my wrist and dragging me along. I had to run to keep up with his fast pace.

"Suzaku!slow down!"I pleaded. But it was as if he

didn't hear me. Soon we reached a set of double doors. I put my hands on my knees and tried to catch my breath. "Next time...let's walk." I managed to say.

"Sorry." Suzaku replied awkwardly rubbing his neck.

I gave a small smile a stood straight. "Lets go in." I said trying to break the silence. Suzaku nodded and opened the doors. Inside was a giant room and 5 other people.

"Hey suzaku who's this?" A tall blonde haired girl asked.

"Guys this is my friend Vivian she just transferred here like me and I was thinking that she could join the student council." Suzaku replied

"Thats a Fantastic idea! We could use a new member!" The blonde exclaimed. "Now, introduction time." The blonde stated. "I'm Milly Ashford student body president." The blonde said.

" I'm Shirley." A orange hair green eyes girl said energetically.

"Hey I Rivalz."(I'd how to spell it) a blue haired boy said.

"I'm Kallen." A pinkish/red haired girl said shyly. I could tell it was all an act. I won't say anything though.

A tall boy stepped forward. He was oddly familiar I couldn't tell from where though. He had jet black hair and violet eyes. I got a weird vibe of him.

"I'm Lelouch , welcome to the school." He said with a kind smile.

I returned it. " thanks.. like Suzaku said I'm Vivian Asplund. I just transferred here. It's nice to meet all of you." I replied to all of them. So far so good. First day and 5 new friends. Maybe things will be okay.