Shio/Browselogger

Shio

Browselogger

Browselogger

Shio and Browselogger are a set of characters whom are both set in the digital world, with Shio being a happy-go-lucky boy with the job of a digital assistant, and Browselogger being a sadistic, twisted, and hellbent being that was replaced by Shio, permanently bound to the digital boy, the two are separate characters in one body.
When Shio is active, he helps the user in all things digital, and when Browselogger surfaces to steal code and Bitcoin, he ensures Shio never knows of his existence and the purpose they both serve.

Aliases:
Funny Digital Boi (Shio)
Jokeware (Shio's old name)
Burned and Buried Alive (Browselogger)

Species:
Digital Entity (Shio)
Spyware (Browselogger)
Ages:
Ageless (Both)
Heights:
2'5 (Shio)
9'0 (Browselogger)
Appears in:
Unnamed Infovault.net Story (Upcoming)
Gemstones (Non Canon, as Jokeware Shio)(Shio only, but Browselogger is implemented in a way)
Press Start! (Scrapped, but appears in an Opinions Slot due to errors)
Friend Group Stories (Most are canon)

Appearances:
Shio bears great similarities to Seb Moran, having the same orange beanie, black hair (in a similar style), fair skin, large, beady eyes (Shio's are black), white hoodie, and maroon pants.
However, Shio looks younger, has a white microchip pattern in his hair rather than a red streak, a white scarf with a black microchip pattern at the ends, and red shoes with gray plates on the top, bound by brown straps.

Browselogger, however, is a very far cry from Shio, having a very tall, close to bony body type, showing kneecaps, elbow joints, shoulder blades, and rib cage, clawed hands and feet, large white eyes bloodshot with black veins, small black irises and white pupils, constantly exposed sharp teeth, and an overall unfriendly look. He is almost entirely black, giving a charred or shady appearance, save for his neck, which has white flesh showing.

Personalities:
Shio comes off as a young boy, being silly, childish, and often making puns. Despite seeming unfit for his job of assisting, he can, and very often does, succeed in helping his users in all things he can. Be it correcting an essay, or keeping secrets safe, he achieves what he sees as his goal with impressive skill.