Garry Stue

Full name: Garret "Garry" StueNicknames: Idiot (Various)                          Narc                          Green Lanky BungholeAge: 17Height: 6'2Eye Color: GreenHair Color: None/BaldPowers: Head Shapeshifting Object Manipulation (Formerly)Rel...

Nicknames: Idiot (Various)
                          Narc
                          Green Lanky Bunghole
Age: 17
Height: 6'2
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: None/Bald
Powers:
Head Shapeshifting
Object Manipulation (Formerly)
Relationships:
Hari Camlet (Best Friend)
Seb (Frenemy)
Selina Hyun (Annoyance)
Seb Plushy (Occasional Friend)
Akari Kokoro (Acquaintance)

Appearance:
Garry is a tall, lean young man of skinny physique, lacking any sort of hair whatsoever. His eyes, similarly to Seb and Selina's, are beady, but notably green, making him currently the only one who has eyes that are secondary colors. His typical outfit consists of a dark red backwards cap with a purple brim, hexagonal emblem with a green "G" on it, and the word "Bruh" in black letters, a green hoodie with the letters "RGLR[S] in white on the left, dark purple pants, and white shoes with brown fronts and white soles.

His old appearance was mostly the same, except the brim on his hat was white, the hat itself was plain, his eyes were black, and his face was proportionately smaller. His pants were also white, and his shoes were red and cyan.

Personality:
Garry is a full blown narcissist. He thinks very highly of himself, and tends to overestimate his actual abilities with his Head Shapeshifting power, which very often ends up painfully for him.
The exact reason behind his narcissism is unknown, but considering how often he's looked down on by the others, it may be a coping mechanism, if not an outright result. Another factor could be his baldness, due to being the only bald one in the group. Additionally, Garry's weak knees may be a trigger for an extreme form of his iconic trait, as he is known for outbursts of rage when in pain.
Despite this, he is not a full blown villain, but often mocks the others if he feels like someone's instigating. He isn't above criticism and will consider it, but either take it to an absurd degree, or take it to a minimal degree to shut the other person's argument down.
He is also a great listener, and can be confided in for anything, really. However, one will need to get past his teases first.

Relationships (In-Depth):

Seb Moran:
Seb and Garry almost never see eye to eye. They've known each other the longest, ever since Garry was 10, and came to blows at times. While these fights have ceased, arguments replace them, even after they gained their powers.
Garry's source of taunting Seb derives from his height and tendency to get flustered easily.
Nonetheless, they occasionally refer to each other as friends, and can cooperate when the moment calls for it.

Selina Hyun:
Garry, while not outright hating Selina entirely, clearly doesn't like her, constantly calling her a Succubus, much to the latter's anger due to the fact that she has to establish that she isn't.
There have been rare moments of cooperation, but they tend to be glazed over with a taunt from one side.
Garry has shown signs of fearing Selina once or twice, especially when she went Full Demon on him for jabbing at Akari's love life or what lacks thereof.

Seb Plushy:
Unlike the original, Garry finds SP to be a pretty fun guy. While they do bicker, the Seb Plushy is clearly a friend of Garry's. They often spend time taunting Seb or PC.
Other times, they don't find it easy to tolerate each other for whatever reason, which usually ends in Garry getting comically beaten down in some way.

Trivia:
-Garry has the most idiotic moments by a long shot.
-Garry was originally planned to be applied in Gemstones, but the character was changed to Shio, since Garry could be considered too weak.
-His baldness is genetic, much rather than a result of his ability.
-As a joke, Garry non-canonically assumes the infamous Cornholio persona from Beavis and Butt-Head.
-Garry is the second tallest of @helloiamseb's characters, losing to Browselogger by just under 3 feet.
-Garry often jokes around about Tuvan Throat singing, and can do it really well despite belief.
-Garry is the second oldest in his gang, losing to Akari by a year and a month.