Still the prologue

HOW-DO?!?!?!!

Now I know what your thinking. What the crap is this story about? Well, JUST READ THIS CHAPTER AND YOU'LL SEE!!! Grazie :3

Well, as you have probably figured out, the thing in the basket was a baby. And that baby is a girl named Chorique. Since the doctor didn't have human contact (besides the dreamy mister karimloo) in a hundred mile radius, he decided to make the girl useful and trained ger to become the next guide for a new generation of teams.

You know, I think I should tell you what this is about so you don't feel so confused.

So this story is about a facility that gets people out of Dark Places. A Dark Place is the places where your subconscience goes when you have bad thoughts or are in bad moods. Sometimes, people get stuck in their Dark Places, and that's why there are emo people, cereal killers, Suicide, and demonic possession (though the last one cannot be explained *yet*).

This facility gets people out of those pitch-black prisons. Every team is carefully picked each generation is trained during childhood. And this story is about how the present team came to be. It was an accident, really. But enough about me, let's hear about Lance and Lexi's part of the prologue.

"but how could this be?!" young seven year old Lance exclaimed, "first, you drag me from Chicago to Arizona, then you tell me this? I DON'T WANT A BABY SISTER!!!" he screamed.

"Lancerlom Ero! How can you say that? It's not our fault that we got a miracle from probably God himself. Besides, you've always been complaining about not having someone to play with"

Srry folks, I have to go. I'll write tomorrow promise