ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 
           CHAPTER EIGHT - DINNER

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷             CHAPTER EIGHT - DINNER

▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။‌‌‌‌‌၊|• 0:45

watch - billie eilish

♖ ♜ ♖

AS CHARLOTTE WAS setting up the camera, George was already being annoying.

'George!' She rolls her eyes at him. 'Just stop being a child, we have an hour to prepare dinner before the Arthurs are gonna be here.'

'We could have been done ages ago if you weren't obsessed with vlogging your life, king Charles.' Was his response.

'First of all, my vlogs are adorable and you know it, and second of all, stop calling me king  Charles. You know I hate that nickname.'

'I will never. It is the only good thing Allie has ever come up with. Besides, the resemblance is uncanny.'

'The only positive thing about this is that it is all captured on camera so the people will find out how badly you bully me.'

♖ ♜ ♖

After cooking with George, which went awfully (to no one's surprise), Arthur and Arthur arrived.

She had grown super attached to these boys in such a short period of time, and her and the neighbor boy had grown especially close because of their forced proximity.

He greeted her with a hug, her wrapping her arms around his neck as he lifted her a few centimeters off the ground, earning a frown from George who had been keeping an eye on his friend since the pub-golf video.

The other Arthur gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and took in the smell of the apartment. 'Wow. The food smells amazing. I'm assuming George didn't do much of the cooking?'

'You would be correct.' She answered with a smile.

♖ ♜ ♖

While they were eating, Charlottes phone lit up, signaling her that she got a text. Before she even saw it herself, George took a peek at the message, noticing it was from Jack. He let out a huff, clearly annoyed.

'Why's the prick texting you, Charles?'

'Who?' She questioned, still not having read the text.

'Jack.'

'Who's Jack?' The older Arthur questioned.

'Just someone I know.' She said. 'No big deal.'

'Kind of a big deal.' George answered. 'I didn't know you were speaking to him again.'

'Really, George?' She frowned at him. 'It is no big deal, I just ran into him.'

'Why is he a prick?' Arthur Hill questioned George. 'He was really nice and charming to me.'