ꜰᴏᴜʀ

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 
CHAPTER FOUR - GETTING WASTED

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷  CHAPTER FOUR - GETTING WASTED

▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။‌‌‌‌‌၊|• 2:21

tiny room - arthur hill

♖ ♜ ♖

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
           note: this is part chrismd's football pub golf video so if you haven't watched that, this probably won't make any sense so head over to the little guys youtube x

♖ ♜ ♖

JUST AS CHARLOTTE entered the lunchroom that Chris texted they would be meeting in, a girl with dyed blonde hair and really kind blue eyes spotted her.

'Hi!' She exclaimed, eager to meet the only other girl that was, hopefully, going to outdrink these alcoholic men today. 'Are you Charlotte?'

'I am. You must be Becky.' She smiled.

'I am! George has told me so much about you. Mainly to look out for you, so don't you worry. The next two hours I'll take care of you, and after that I will be shitfaced. Then you're on your own.'

'Great. Lovely that George has made me out to be some helpless puppy.'

'Ohhh.' Becky shrugged. 'I wouldn't think of it like that. 'Anyways. Who else do you know that's coming?'

'I've met Arthur a couple of times, he lives in the same building.'

'Lovely bloke. Strange, as well, but that's part of the charm, I believe.'

'And Chris and Stephen.'

'Well, then you are in for a wild ride, my love.'

♖ ♜ ♖

Opening interviews had started, and the general atmosphere was really good. All of the boys were really kind to her, and Becky was just as nice as during lunch, even though they were now on different teams. The English team had a spot reserved for the born and raised London girl.

'Charlotte!' Chris commanded. 'You're up.'

'So.' The producers starts. 'What is your personal relationship with alchohol like?'

'Ha.' She laughed. 'Good question. I would not call myself an alcoholic, but once I've started, there is no way I am stopping.'

She gave the camera a knowing-look before continuing.

'I'm joking. However, if I was Jesus I would turn water into wine every day because wine is the best drink out there. I hate shots however, safe to say that is when it goes south.'

'Alright, thank you very much, we will get back to you at the end of the video.'

Team England quickly posed for a team photo, with Arthur and Chris on the sides and Charlotte in the middle, and they are off to pub one.

♖ ♜ ♖

After three holes and already to many drinks to count, Arthur came up to her while walking to the next pub.

'Charlie, let's play a game. How much do you think George rates you?'

'I already know this is going to go horribly wrong. But come on then.'

'You call George and if he picks up, I'll do another shot, and if he doesn't, you do one. Easy as that.'

'You know what...' Charlotte thought for a second on how reliable George was (spoiler alert: not very, and she knew this was a dumb idea) and decided to take the risk.

The phone ringed one... Then twice... and a third time... He did not pick up.

'Are you joking?'

'Ha!' Arthur laughed hysterically. 'Shot time!'

'Oh no, I'm not accepting this. I would like all or nothing. You call. And if he answers, I'll take two. When he doesn't, you take two.'

And after it rings twice, George answers Arthur.

'You dickhead!' She shouts at her cousin.

♖ ♜ ♖

At the fourth hole, the assignment was to feed each other a drink, and luck struck for Charlotte, as the drink of choice was wine. With Arthur feeding her, they came up with a fun trick to help them: squeezing each other's hand to signal how much wine they wanted. In the moment, Charlotte and Arthur were both already pretty drunk, but the physical contact still send a shiver up her spine.

♖ ♜ ♖

At the sixth hole, they finally got to sit down again, and she complained about it to the camera.

'All this walking this man is making us do! What a prick. Also, this guy is always on his phone? Talk about good company, am I right?'
She panned the camera to the brunette sitting next to her.

'I'm sorry. I have to make a move in my chess game.'

'Well.' Charlotte returned to the audience as Arthur put away his phone. 'You heard it here first, guys and gals. If you like chess, this is your man.'

That made Arthur laugh. 'Yeah, and if you like a pretty girl talking about books, this is your man.' He pointed at her.

♖ ♜ ♖