chapter 11

The warmth of the sun was entering in the room by the window, the chirping of the birds can be heard from the outside.

The sunlight was hitting the figure sleeping on the bed under the duvet, making the person stirred in his sleep and after sometime the person open his eyes slowly.

Pete rubbed his eyes softly to get rid of the remaining sleep and looked around to check the time and saw it was already 7:00 am.

Pete turned his face to the side, only to be faced by his Vegas who is sleeping peacefully with very relaxed features which makes him appears like an angel.

But there is nothing like an angel the way his hardening member is rutting subconsciously around his lower back.

Pete tries to move away from him but the arm around his waist won't let him and the movement just made Vegas wake up.

Vegas slowly open his eyes and he blinks his eyes to clear his vision after his vision gets clear he is met with Pete which surprised him a little because he thought Pete would have already left but that doesn't matter.

"Good morning." said Vegas as he looked at Pete face which looks so cute with all his messy hairs that made him smile.

"Good morning." said Pete as tried to move away but Vegas just pulled Pete closer to him which made Vegas hiss a little and Pete close his eyes and takes a deep breath because he knows what is about to happen.

"Where are you going huh?" asked Vegas as he pulled Pete's back closed to his chest as he pressed small kisses on Pete's should and neck.

"Please don't Vegas I am still sore from the last night." said Pete and he moan softly when Vegas bit at his neck.

"Who's fault was it?" said Vegas as he turned Pete's face a little towards at him and kissed Pete's lips which were a little dry but so soft.

Pete gasp a little as Vegas bit his lower lips and Vegas slipped his tongue inside Pete's mouth, touching every corner of Pete's mouth he could reach while touching Pete's warm body by his hands as they didn't put any clothes yesterday night after the long passion love making session.

Pete's hand reach to Vegas hair as he tightly held them and pulled him closer to himself while kissing him with the same passion Vegas was doing to him.

Vegas lifted himself and then settle
between Pete's legs while leaving marks on the body which is under him looking so gorgeous as he is lost in pleasure provided by him.

Pete held Vegas hair as Vegas circled his tongue around his nipples which made them hard and Vegas bit them hardly which made Pete arch his back confused if he wants to Chase the sensetion or pull back from it.

But Pete doesn't need to think too much as Vegas lick at his nipples for few more second before doing the same thing to his other bud which made him moan loudly.

So, Pete put his hands on his mouth to silence his voice which Vegas saw and hardly bit Pete's nipples before raising his head.

"Don't try to hide your moans baby you know I love it when you are loud." said Vegas as he removed Pete's hand from his mouth and kiss them gently and Pete nodded.

"I need words darling." said Vegas as he harshly pinched Pete's nipples, making him moan.

"Ahh ok I won't ah do that ahh fuck" said Pete as vegas slowly started slipping Inside of him as he was still lose from yesterday.

They both moaned each other names as Vegas slowly thrusted inside of him while kissing Pete on his lips, he waited few seconds so Pete could get used to him.