chapter 4

As I get ready after we both take shower together I was just looking at my self and checking if any of hickey or bites mark given by Vegas is showing or not.

Satisfied with my choice that I choose a turtleneck yesterday which is going to save me from any embarassment.

I just adjust my coat and I felt a pair of hands sneaking around my waist, holding me tight.

"You are looking gorgeous." said Vegas as he hugged Pete from the behind while looking at the mirror in front of them as he give a light kiss on Pete's cheek.

"You are also looking hot in this white shirt and white pants." said Pete as he button the remaining three buttons that were opened of Vegas shirt.

"If you are done being possesive, can we go now." said Vegas teasingly to Pete who was buttoning his shirt.

"Well, if you have a husband hot as hell, then you have to be possesive and yes I am done so, let's go" said Pete as he held Vegas arm and started going towards the lift to go to there respective places.

........

"Just stop the car here, I can go by myself." said Pete, making Vegas stop the car there, at some distance from the main family.

"Ok, just take care of yourself." said Vegas as he went close towards Pete and kissed him deeply.

"Yeah I will, you should too, Okay?" said Pete as went down the car and bid goodbye.

Pete started going towards the main family house because Vegas won't go anywhere till he went inside the house safely.

Pete straight up went to his room to change his clothes into his bodyguard uniform, as he entered the room, it was empty, seems like Porsche still didn't come but whatever, khun kinn is with him so he doesn't need to worry.

........

Whole day went with watching same drama for nth with khun no, I don't know how can he watch same drama for 10 times, I should just stop thinking about khun no and just change into something good for a club.

Thank God for changing khun no mood and now we all are going to club to enjoy and relax, i just took shirt and a pair of jeans which seems good to go to club.

We all arrived at hum bar where Porsche used work, he always get excited whenever we all came here, he would make us a lot of cocktail & all.

Today his mood seems to be dead from the moment he came home, he seems to be so sad, the shining glitch from his eyes has been removed by just a blank eyes.

But as we entered the bar Porsche moods seems to be a lot better than before, now he is behind the bar making some herb drinks for us and with this we all started drinking and dancing.

Enjoying the night at the fullest.

........

We all drank a lot especially khun no who is almost seems to be unconscious and we all have to pick him up and place him inside the car, as we just adjust the khun no into the car, we all heard a bike coming to stop infront us.

We all turn around to see Vegas stopping his brand new red Ducati in front of us he is dressed in blue jeans and a black jacket.

"I just bought the new bike, so i thought about a trail and I got know that Porsche you loves bike, so wanna go on ride with me

"I just bought the new bike, so i thought about a trail and I got know that Porsche you loves bike, so wanna go on ride with me." said Vegas as he looked at Porsche and then porsche looked at me which made Vegas look at me too.

"Porsche you should go I will handle this." said Pete which made Porsche a little happy and he went towards the bike which made Pete go inside the car and started driving it to the main family mansion.

As we reached the main family we all together took out the khun no from the car and with so much difficulty we took him inside the compound and just at the entrance stood khun kinn in his night robe.

"Where is Porsche?" asked kinn as he looked around to see Porsche but couldn't see him.

"He went on bike ride with khun Vegas." said Pete with Tankhun falling from his arm which he just catch on time, otherwise the other may end in the swimming pool.

"And who gave him the permission?" said kinn as he was looking very pissed at the choice of Porsche.

"Should we bring him back?" asked Pete politely which was answered by harshly.

"No need, take him to his room." said kinn as he sat at the sofa and we all took khun no to his room and laid him down on his bed.

We all went to our room and slept because we all were tired from the dancing & all.

..................

Thanks a lot for reading 🖤💙
If there is any kind of grammatical mistakes or misspellings please forgive me and correct me too.
Take care 💜