| Notice |

Please familiarize yourselves with the world of Mo Dao Zu Shi. If you all haven't read the books in the Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation series, or watched the show The Untamed, or watched The Founder of Diabolism, listened to the audio, or read the Manhua (the comic) please make sure to read, listen, or watch them before or after you read this story. There are many ways to immerse yourself in this world and all of them are very satisfying. It will help explain a lot that is going on. It is also a great boy love story. 

So, now that we have that out of the way 

Sit Back. Relax. And Enjoy!

| Excerpt | 

This surprised Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji, and they just watched, occasionally stealing glances at each other, while Lan Sizhui melted in their arms. Then, Sizhui remembered where he was at. He still didn't want to get up - all Sizhui could do was roll over in Lan Wangji's lap and pant. He looked up at the two men staring down at him. Both sets of eyes, brown and golden, were looking down at him wide and shocked.

"What?" asked Sizhui, his voice shaking. All of a sudden, Sizhui had a sudden urge to burst out crying. "What?" Tears streamed down his face, and he began to breathe heavily. It eventually turned into hyperventilation.

"No, no, no, shhhh. Shhh. don't do that. It is okay, Sizhui." Wei Wuxian was worried now, "What's wrong?" Immediately Sizhui's face went red, and he looked as if he was embarrassed and did not want to tell them anything. Like he shamed them. Sizhui shook his head 'no'. Wei Wuxian grabbed Sizhui's face and brought it closer to his, "You can tell us anything, Sizhui." Wei Wuxian lifted the boy up and held Lan Sizhui in his arms and they rocked back and forth, Sizhui still sobbing in his arms. "What is going on right now? What are you feeling? We won't get mad. We love you."