9

Chewie: Sarah?

Sarah: yeah?

Chewie: i really don't feel well.

Sarah: can you wait until i get home?

Chewie: nooo.

Sarah: i am calling the vet!

Chewie: please do!

Sarah: hold on chewie, i will be there in five minutes!

Chewie: ugg.

Sarah Point Of Veiw

I speed toward my house, hoping chewie is going to be okay, she never makes up stuff, so i know its bad. i hold my phone up to my ear, its ringing, ringing, Hello? a voice asks. Hi, i say, My horse Chewie says she does not feel well. can you Please check her out? she never makes stuff up. Relax mam, Lizzy will be there soon. it sound like colic, Just walk your horse around and don't let her lay down!

Sarah: Chewie Don't you dare lay down, lizzy, the vet is on her way!

Chewie: ok. me lay down.

Sarah: No Chewie! Don't please

Sarah Point of view

i hear sirans behind me, and i pull to the side of the road. Tears stream down my face, and i write down my E-mail, Phone number and licence plate. The cop takes ages To come over, when she fainally does, I say. please take this! this is my E-mail, Licence plate, and phone number, my horse says shes sick and i need to get there, please let me go! please! Okay mam, you better not be lying, i will follow you to your farm! Thank you! i say. 

Sarah: Don't worry Chewie, i  am coming!