Chapter 4

"Hey! Come sit with me!" Caitlyn called me, as she saw me walking on the bleachers. She was next to Jacob and Gab. I looked for Zar, he waved at me. I smiled.

"May I interrupt your moment, bestie, now sit with us before you fall down" Jacob interrupted. He handed my lemonade to me. I was so focused at Zar playing, that I almost choked on my drink, he was so good. I never knew he's good at this. I exclaimed as he touchdown, "Jack, calm down it's just a practice, calm your ass down." Jacob spoke slowly and calmly.

"Sorry," I sipped on my lemonade. Caitlyn and Gab was laughing, I glared at them and wet my dried lips, "What?" I questioned. They mumbled, as they closed their mouths, "No, nothing, just continue watching," Gab answered.

I breath out, and took a chip, continued watching, without getting excited and overwhelmed.

A few hours later, it's 4 PM, the practice is over. He left the field and approached me, and kissed me in the forehead. Wait- he kissed my forehead, he's not my boyfriend. Okay, I'm a little confused here. I gave a side eye to Caitlyn, my eyes were popping out. Her jade eyes found mine. She cackled, then grinned.

"So, what are your thoughts about my skills?" I turned to Zar, lifting my chin up, I took a glimpse on his ice blue eyes side-by-side, then his lips. The way he's licking his lips, I can feel a butterflies on my stomach and felt excited. He pulled me into his body, wrapped his arms onto my body, "So, how was it?"

I'm avoiding his eyes contact, I bit one's lips, "Yeah, it was good, you're good at it"—I swallowed my spit—"you can be the next MVP this year." I keep it cool, and acted like a fool.

"Okay, then let's go home," he smiled.

"You go first, We'll talk about something for a while. Just the three of us, Jacob go with Zar." Caitlyn declared.

"What?!" Jacob scoffed.

Caitlyn nodded. She's pushing him, "Now go! It'll be a quick chat!" Caitlyn begged.

"Ugh... Okay," Jacob rolled his eyes and groaned.

"Yey!" Caitlyn clapped. She jumped to me, "So you have an Instagram?" She sounds excited.

I nodded, I woke, "Wait... Who told you?" I lifted one's eyebrow. Caitlyn, pointed Gab. Gab is avoiding my my side eye, her eyes went round, "What?!" She mouthed.

"She told me about it, and why do you like keeping secrets on me?" She asked and crossed her arms together.

"No, I just want to surprise you!" But really I wasn't going to tell her, I just made my social media account just stalk Felix's account, that's it. But I didn't even think to tell her. It was a secret. I glanced to Gab and gave her peevish look, staring the lace on her brunette hair.

"We should go, it's late, Jacob and Zar is waiting there, we should go," Gab smiled.

Caitlyn nodded. Then we left the field, it's getting dark. I yawned. As soon as we arrived on the parking lot, Zar honked his black car. Jacob opened the window-frontseat, waving at us, "Hey!"

"Hey!" Caitlyn exclaimed and ran to him. We followed her, running. Panting. It was a few meters away. In no time we got there, I immediately entered the car. Jacob a whole discography of The Weeknd in the car. I like The Weeknd's music but I'm not a big fan, really. But I memorized a few of lyrics of his due to Jacob keep on playing it everytime he drives the car. Zar was vibing with him, well I guess they're close. Well, since he's close with Caitlyn's cousin, he'll have a chance to court Caitlyn. Jacob has a big crush to Caitlyn at the very grade on high school. Well, he's too shy, so he keep it like forever. But Caitlyn already knew about it and she likes him too, they're in the mutual situation, I think.