Part 5

Practice Match ends
(I'm lazy to describe each movements)
Karasuno wins!!
.

.

.

.

.

.
Aoba johsai: ?!!! (How the f-)
Oikawa: (i didn't expect that chibi-chan could jump so high, this is getting good but chibi-chan is getting on my nerves, he may be good at volleyball but not in fighting, should i kill him? *smiles evily*) *grits his teeth*
Iwaizumi: (I'm sure oikawa is thinking how to kill hinata, but he can't cause Karasuno maybe bad at volleyball but they're mediocre at best in fighting and killing. They might kill crappykawa if he were to touch hinata.) *sighs*
Kunimi: (hah.. lucky bastards.. they won because they're newbieis great at it but what if he's weak at fighting?.. *grins*)
Kyoutani: (it'll be nice to see that how he'll find out that every volleyball players are murderers...)
.

.
At karasuno's side
Daichi: *notices the glaring team* (touch him and you'll all die with my bare hands) *grips the ball*
Suga: (I'm sure they're planing to kill hinata since they lose but i won't let them touch him) *death stare*
Kageyama: (try to hurt my boke who did they think their dealing with.) *glare*
Tsukkishima: (hah... you'll regret ever messing with shrimp..) ^tched^
Yamaguchi: (i may be kind but don't even think of hurting hinata kun if you guys don't want to see my inner side) *fake smile*
Yachi: (uh-oh i think aoba josai will be in trouble at the arena if they ever touch or hurt hinata) *pity's the aoba josai*
Kiyoko: (everyone already knows that Karasuno are one of the strongest groups of murderers, and they want to mess with the one they cherish the most.. hah pathetic...) *sighs*
Hinata: (they're trying to mess with me huh?, i know all players of volleyball are in the famous fighters groups but i am the Solo Wanted Murderer that everyone fears..)
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile at the Arena
Hayame: hi i am Hayame Lizuna and we want to participate in this fight training, introduce yourselves.
Hayate: i am Hayate Lizuna i am Hayame's sister
MazuyumiMazuyumi Yuro
Takeru: Takeru Takashi
Kiyoshi: Kiyoshi Yutaka
???: ok you all need to prove that you guys belong here, I'll put you all in different positions if you all do good. Understand?
Everyone: yes sir!
???: good I'll just call someone *takes out his phone and dials a number*
Hello Daichi?
Daichi: Yes coach??
???: Is everyone doing ok there?
Daichi: yes coach and also we have a new member of volleyball
???: is that so... does he know your identities??
Daichi: no we didn't tell him coach
???: i see then don't tell him he might call the cops, I'll meet him after 2 months from volleyball practice. Just wait for me I'm still training newbies bye Daichi.
Daichi: bye coach..
???: *hangs up the phone* ok where were we, now all of you start.
Everyone: hai!!
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
At Karasuno..
Suga: who called you?
Daichi: it's coach
Tanaka: what did he say?
Daichi: he said that we can't reveal our identity to hinata yet
Noya: why??
Daichi: because he'll panic and might call the cops
Tsukkishima: that's too bad for shrimps *scoffs*
Yamaguchi: *chuckled*
Kageyama: ...tch...
Yachi: hm...
Kiyoko: we'll tell him when it's the right time.. and I'm sure he'll understand it.
Everyone: *nods*
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
TO BE CONTINUED..
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
You guys can ask me questions if needed or to understand something.

I'll write the hinata siblings past just wait and be patience.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
At Natsus's side..
Natsu: big bro, i know that you watched our parents death so you must be familiar with their faces. I wonder if you'll be able to move on and be happy for once *sigh* ah.. damnit I'm talking to the air again. (I miss you aniki... it's so lonely here without you...)
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
-621 Words-