Chapter 2

It's been already two days in the new place. Seokjin sipped his tea being bored. He will have to contact Mr. Song Joon today. Narae is sewing clothes in the rest room. Seokjin is honestly surprised that she not only does good arts but can do other handy works too.

Seokjin comes out of the room.

"You need anything?", Narae asked.

"No", Seokjin answered.

"If you need anything, say it without hesitation. No need to get shy."

"Ok"

"You can use our telephone to contact anyone as you didn't bring your phone."

"Ok"

"You can come out of the room sometime. You always stay there."

Seokjin didn't answered that. Not that Narae thought he would.

"You didn't bring any clothes. Yongsun bought some clothes for you. He told me to give these money to you.", Narae extended her hand to him with money.

"I have money."

"Still, keep it."

Seokjin took it. 

"Will you go anywhere?", Narae asked.

"If anyone doesn't come by noon, then I will."

"If anyone wants to meet while you aren't in the house, what may I tell him?"

"You don't have to say anything. He will stay."

Narae started sewing clothes again.

Seokjin wonders why is the woman care about sewing  tore clothes when they are damn rich?

After noon, Seokjin gets out of the house as no one came. The surrounding is beautiful. The tiny grasses are being played by the cold air. 

While walking he saw Namjoon in his garage. Namjoon wore glasses today. His eyes has been problematic for a few days. Namjoon was sitting on a big rock and was observing the people around. People in this town do not get out much lately. So as he saw Seokjin, he observed him quietly. And the interesting part is Seokjin isn't uncomfortable with it.

Seokjin stood in a corner for half an hour and only saw a car drove in full speed. In an hour he came back. 

"Oh! Where you were?", Yongsun asked Seokjin as he came home. 'I was scared."

"Did anyone come to meet me?", Seokjin asked back.

"Well, no.", Yongsun said. He wanted to talk more but before that Seokjin entered the living room. He sees a camp bed there. That means his bedroom is changed.

"Umm... my sons are back..", Yongsun tried to say the reason.

"It's ok", Seokjin said.

Just at that moment, a boy enters the living room without the knowledge of Seokjin's existence.

"Hey, Jimin go and get Tae and your hyungs.", Yongsun said to the boy, Jimin.

Jimin goes inside and in a moment he comes back. "Tae and Hobi hyung are coming. But Suga hyung won't come."

Yongsun was embarrassed. 'Umm...nevermind, I'm coming."

"You are Jimin?", Seokjin asks Jimin as Yongsun leaves.

"Yes.", he answers.

"How are you?"

"I'm fine."

"You may sit."

"No, I won't"

Seokjin noticed the way Jimin was staring at him in a odd way.