46 Arjun Simha Rayudu

Part 46 Arjun Simha Rayudu

Khushi called Shashi and he attended it.

"Babuji, I want to talk to you," she said with hesitation.

"Tell me beta"

"I need your permission to bring my friend to our house"

"To bring your friend, why do you need my permission? You can surely bring your friend"

"Actually, the issue is a serious one Babuji"

"What issue?"

"She came out of her house and is going to marry our friend tomorrow."

"Did she elope?"

"No, Babuji, she came out of her house after apologizing to her parents who were about to fix her marriage with someone"

"Oh... that means she loves someone. Right?"

"Yes, our collegue NK"

"Mmm...do their parents know about their wedding?"

"Lavanay'a parents don't know that. NK will tell his parents about the situation this evening"

"Mmm... ok, bring her..."

"Is it?"

"Yeah..."

"Thank you, Babuji"

"Welcome"

Khushi disconnected the call and smiled at Arnav.

"Take Lavanya with you. We will not come to your house tomorrow morning but will be waiting outside. You guys don't have to come alone"

"Ok"

Evening

Arnav received a call from Arvind.

"Yes, Dad..."

"Chotte, your father-in-law called me. He wants to buy your engagement rings tomorrow"

"Tomorrow?"

"Yeah, he said you and Khushi are going to your friend's wedding tomorrow morning. After that, we will go to buy rings as it's an auspicious day because we have only tomorrow to buy rings. The day after tomorrow is Saturday and Sunday is the engagement. So, we have to do it tomorrow itself. So, plan accordingly"

"Ok, Dad"

"By the way, what about your friend's wedding? Shashiji said you guys are getting your friends married..."

"Yes, Dad... I will tell you about it after coming home"

"Anything serious?"

"Yes... and I will be late today. We are going shopping"

"Ok, we will talk later..."

Arnav disconnected the call and looked at Khushi who was watching him from her table.

"After NK and Lavanya's wedding, we are going to buy our engagement rings," Aranv said.

"Is it?"

"Mmm... Shashi uncle called my Dad and told him that"

"But, he didn't say anything to me..."

"He would have planned it after that"

"Mmm"

They went shopping to buy wedding clothes and mangal sutra for NK and Lavanay's wedding. Arnav and NK dropped Khushi and Lavanya at GH.

"Get ready at 6 am sharp. We should be in the temple at 7 am" Arnav reminded.