32 Conclusion

Part 32 Conclusion

Arnav was shocked to hear an unknown man calling him ARJUN. He stood motionlessly as it was least expected of him. But he was sure the man was going to CLEAR something that was playing hide and seek with him. Who was he? Why did he call him Arjun, the name related to Khushi?

He pulled the man from him and asked,

"Who are you?" he read his face.

The man got stuck. His facial expression changed. He looked here and there gulping down.

"Why did you call me Arjun?"

He took a step back from Arnav.

"Oh... I'm sorry. I thought you were my friend..." The man stammered.

"Friend?"

"Yeah, his name is also Arjun. I thought you were him as you look like him. I'm sorry. I was confused..." he started walking with hasty steps and entered the conference hall. He took a seat, taking his mobile in his hand.

Arnav frowned. The man hugged him as if he knew him well. It could not be confusion. He was so firm when he hugged Arnav. Arnav went to him. He looked at Arnav raising his head.

"I told you, I was confused..." he said before Arnav asked him anything.

"May I know your good name please?" Arnav asked.

"Amjath" he said taking a few seconds.

"Where are you from?"

"Oh... I... am from Lucknow..."

"Why are you stammering to say your city name?"

"I... just nervous"

"Nervous for?"

"This is the first time I'm participating in a seminar"

"Oh..."

Arnav left the place. He came to the receptionist and asked,

"May I meet Mr. Amjath from Lucknow?" he asked.

"One minute, sir"

The receptionist checked the list of the seminar participants.

"Sorry, Sir. There is no one named Amjath"

"Please, check it, ma'am, he said he will surely meet me today,"

"Sir, there is no Amjath in the list. Only one person from Lucknow is going to participate and she has not come yet"

"What's his name?"

"HER name is Vishaka"

"Could you please check once again?" Arnav intentionally asked her.

"Come and check it by yourself if you want..." she turned the screen towards him.

Arnav scrolled the mouse and checked. His hand stopped, finding a particular name and address. His eyes widened. He gulped down hard as he could not believe it. He straightened himself.

"Have you done?" The receptionist asked.

"Yeah... Thanks"

Arnav walked back to the conference hall. The man who called him Arjun was looking here and there in the manner of searching. When he saw Arnav, he looked down and pretended like, searching for something on his phone.

Arnav came and sat straight opposite to him. The man suffocated not to look at Arnav but he could not. Arnav was looking at him casually. He could not understand why the man was nervous. He could be casual if he had nothing to hide...!