Chapter 5 Letters ❤️

Vegas sat beside Pete and caress his hair....

Vegas : I really want to hurt you Pete.... I want to make you cry .... I want to hear you scream .... I want you to know the pain that I've gone through.. only because of your uncle
(But I can't hurt you Pete and I don't know why)

Vegas grabs Pete's hair while pete winced in pain...

Pete : Vegas... It wasn't me... I didn't kill your parents... I was -

Vegas : Don't you fucking dare to say anything.... I don't believe you .... No matter what you say... I'll never believe it ... I hate you... Do you understand... I Fucking hate you...

Pete : then hurt me... If you feel this is the way then hurt me until you feel satisfied... I'll endure everything

Vegas : I'll baby... I'll you'll get your share .... Don't worry... You're a filthy whore and I'll treat you like one...

Pete close his eyes trying to suppress his sob.... While Vegas remove his handcuff ... And Pete look at him in confusion....

Vegas : get up...

As pete gets up Vegas kicks him on his stomach not hard but it was sudden.... Making Pete fall on his back...

Pete : ahhh.... Vegas

Vegas : I don't sleep with sluts... Even you don't deserve to stand near me.... Get out....

Pete : Vegas ... I deserve a chance !!

Vegas : you don't deserve anything.... (Vegas cross his finger at his back) ... I swear even if you're the last guy on the earth .... I would rather die then being with you ... Even being with you in this room is suffocating....

Pete was stunned after hearing this... Tears fill his eyes but he shrugged his thoughts ... He immediately got up and grabbed the pillow and start hitting Vegas....

Vegas : ahhh... Ahh... Have you gone crazy ... You bastard...

Pete : you... You think you've dropped from heaven.... hell no.. even I feel suffocated staying with you...

Vegas took another pillow and start hitting Pete with it...

Pete : ahhh... I'll beat the shit out of you .... You narcissist...you are a fool.... You bastard

Vegas : you... You murderer... I won't let you slide today.... I'll teach you a lesson today

They fought with each other for time until Pete grabbed a vase ... And swing it on Vegas's direction

(Imagine them fighting like this 🤭🤭

(Imagine them fighting like this 🤭🤭..the actors have no relation with my story)

Vegas : Pete.... No weapons okay!! We believe in non violence right?? My motto is No blood . Keep it down baby...

Pete : I won't...

Vegas : okay let's talk ? Comeon give it to me... I'm your phi right?? Give it..

Vegas took the vase from Pete's hand but caged him from backside and hold his hands tight