The loyal order of ingerman

Scene begins with Fishlegs flying, carrying some books and scrolls, looking for Hiccup, who is going over new details about the Dragon Eye Two to the rest of the riders, at Dragon's Edge

Fishlegs: Yah! Hiccup! Yah, ha-ha.

Hiccup: As you can see, I balanced the weight using Gronckle Iron so it's lighter and easier to carry.

Fishlegs: Hiccup!

Hiccup: Oh. Hey, Fishlegs. Uh, I was just going over some of the new features on the Dragon Eye Two.

Fishlegs: You're not gonna believe what I discovered in Oswald's papers. Okay, I was in my hut, preparing my lesson plan for the Dragon Explorers campout.

Snotlout: Dragon Explorers? Here? Soon? Great. A bunch of kids invading the island. Ugh, I'm starting to miss those Changewings.

Fishlegs: The Dragon Explorers are not just kids. They're our future Dragon Riders.

Ari just yawns

Tuffnut snatches a book from Fishlegs

Tuffnut: 'Laughs' Hey, wait a minute. Where's the Zippleback badge?

Ruffnut: Travesty!

Snotlout: And the Gronckle badge is the highest rank? Ha! Yeah, right.

Hiccup: Fishlegs, what are y- what are you trying to say? Y-You found something in Oswald's papers?

Fishlegs: Oh, it's horrible, Hiccup. Worse than horrible. I ca-I can't even say it.

Hiccup: Well, just take a deep -

Fishlegs: Generations ago, my ancestors were Dragon Hunters! [Gasps]

Hiccup: What?

Ari: wow!

Fishlegs hands Hiccup a piece of paper with illustrations of Dramillions and trapping methods for them

Fishlegs: They called themselves the Loyal Order of Ingerman. They decimated the Dramillion dragons, pushing them to the brink of extinction. Who would do that?

Snotlout: The Ingermans. I mean, after you said the Ingermans, I assumed the Ingermans.

Hiccup: This was a long time ago, Fishlegs.

Fishlegs: Everything I thought my family name stood for is destroyed. What am I gonna do, Hiccup? Dragon hunting is in my genes. It's a part of me. I'm doomed.

Scene changes to a dream Fishlegs is having about him hunting down Meatlug with an axe

Fishlegs: There you are, dragon. A hearty meal for a hungry hunter. [Yells]

Fishlegs wakes up screaming and drenched in sweat. Meatlug wakes and walks over concerned

Fishlegs: Oh, I'm sorry, girl. I'm so sorry.

Scene changes to show Fishlegs in the Clubhouse looking for something while the Hiccup, Ari, Astrid, Toothless and Meatlug watch concerned.

Fishlegs: Oh, come on, come on, come on. It's got to be here somewhere. Come on, Fishlegs, find it!

Hiccup: He's been at this for hours.

Astrid: He seems pretty upset.

Ari: Yeah no kidding

Snotlout: Well, think about it. The guy who loves dragons more than anything else in the entire world, found out he comes from a long line of bloodthirsty dragon killers. I mean, if that's not ironic, I don't know what is.

Fishlegs: Oh, I found it! Hiccup, look! I referenced what I found in Oswald's papers with the Book of Dragons. Then used map lenses on the Dragon Eye Two -