Chapter. 3:

~ Deino's POV ~
A month went by, and I didn't hear anything from (Y/n). She must've found out about me cheating on her. There was a knock on the door. I got up and went to answer it. It was Chinta. I smiled and stepped to the side for her to come in. " Hey, Deino. " She said seductive. I smirked and smacked her ass.

She giggled and went to the bedroom. I followed after her.

~ 2 hours later ~
Chinta is lying on my chest, I look down to see if she is sleeping. I made sure that she's asleep before I grabbed my phone and went out of my apartment to make a call.

I walked out to the balcony and dialed (y/n)'s number. I put my phone to my ear.

" I'm sorry, but the person you're trying to call can't answer the phone right now. " The voicemail said. I hung up the phone and sat down in one of the chairs.

I decided to text her and see where she was.

Ex:
Hey, where are you?

                                         My Love💕:
                                   I'm not telling you.
                                  Why are you getting
                                   tired of that woman.  

Ex:
I didn't see you this past month.
I miss you.

                                    My Love💕:
                                          You don't.
                              Please, leave me alone.
                                 I'm doing better now.

Ex:
I wanna see you.
Wanna make love to your beautiful ass.
I'll come to Japan the next morning.

                                        My Love💕:
                                               No!

Ex:
I'm coming no matter what you say.
Tell Takemichi that I said hi.
Better be prepared to see me, or you'll be punished.

                                      My Love💕:
                                      You don't own me.

Ex:
I do.
Wherever you go.
I'll know.
You can't hide from me, baby.
Goodnight!
Seen

I get off my phone and look up at the sky. I smirked and walked back into the apartment. I went into the bedroom.

Seeing Chinta still sleeping with the covers halfway on her waist. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife.

I walked back to the room and went to Chinta's side of the bed. I rolled her onto her back and stabbed her several times. She gasped and tried to push me off. I grinned and continued stabbing her.

She stops struggling, and I bring my hand to her neck to check her pulse. Her pulse is really low.

I got up and went to the closet and packed my suitcase of my clothes. I decided to move back to Japan. " W-w-why d-d-di-id y-you d-d-do i-i-it? " She said slowly. I sighed and went to her. She fell on the floor. " The day I invited you over and we fucked. I knew my girlfriend came home early because of her footsteps. " I said. " When she left, I felt guilty and thought of a plan. Now that my plan is complete. " I say, getting up. " You look a little confused. Here, I'll explain. " I said, sitting on the bed.

" I had a plan. I needed to get rid of you so she'll come back to me. After that day, I planned to kill you and burn you body to ashes then throw your ashes into the lake. " I smiled and git up. " I only called you tonight was so we can fuck one last time. " I get up and grabbed my suite case and walked out.