Prolouge:

Bonten is Japan's Worst Criminal Organization. Nobody crosses them or tries to do business with them. Believe it or not, Bonten owns a few clubs in Tokyo. One of them being in Roppongi and the other in Yokohama.

They sell prostitutes, fraud a lot of people that come to them with financial problems. 

They would murder anyone who goes to the cops and tells on them. So they threatened them to keep their mouths, or hell, they would be paid.

Every day, Bonten goes to their club and relaxes. They would drink and talk business in their V.I.P. room or would fuck any of the strippers.

Ran, Sanzu, Kokonoi, and Rindou went to a room that is at the back of their club with some strippers in their arms.

They all walked into separate rooms.

In Ran's room:
Ran picks the stripper up and threw over his shoulder, and walked towards the king-sized bed. He threw her on the bed, and he crawled on the bed. He kisses her and takes her clothes off.

He takes his clothes off and starts fucking her. Not caring how loud she is. " Ahh~ Rannn ~ right there ~ nghh. " The stripper moaned.
In Sanzu's room:
Sanzu is standing in front of the stripper, pulls his pants, and underwear down at the same time and gives him head. He groans and fucks her face.
In Kokonoi's room:
Kokonoi is fucking the stripper from behind while throwing money. She moans loud and sneakily takes the money. " Ahh ~ nghh ~ ha-hai. " The stripper moaned. A minute later, he starts getting rough with her.
In Rindou's room:
Rindou is fucking his stripper on the wall of the room. She's holds him tight. She moans and he groans from the pleasure.

V.I.P. Room:
Mikey, Takeomi, Kakucho and Kanji are sitting around the table, discussing about their business.

The CCTV is turned on and Mikey is watching. Making sure that nothing tonight at the club.

Seeing Ran, Sanzu, Kokonoi, and Rindou walk out of the private rooms with a satisfied expression on their faces while the strippers had a terrified expression and they walked away from them.

Kakucho laughs and walks out of the room to go meet up with them.

While Takeomi and Kanji are still talking about God knows what. As soon as they walked in. It became dead silent.

Ran and Rindou went to sit on the corner of the couch while Sanzu and Kokonoi sat in the middle. Ran gets up to get him something to drink. Sanzu already has something to drink on his left, his right are pills. He swallow them, then downs his drink in one go.

Sanzu gets up and walks to Kakucho, tells him to get another bottle of Vodlka and Whiskey.

Kakucho nods and goes to tell one of their bodyguards to get them another bottle of Vodlka and Whiskey with another bottle of red wine as well.

The bodyguard nods and walks to the bar downstairs.

Downstairs:
He walks to the bar and stands there waiting for someone to take his order. A woman comes to him. " Hello, what would you like? " She asked. " One bottle of Vodlka, one bottle of whiskey and another bottle of red wine. " He said monotone and waited for their order.

She quickly grabs the bottles and give them to him.

He says thank you and walks back up to the room where Bonten is in.

He knocks and waits for the door to be opened. A second later, Kokonoi opens the door and takes the bottles, then slams the door in his face.

The guard walks back to his spot and waits for a new order to be said.

Bonten continued with their meeting until Kakucho showed them a picture of a beautiful woman with black hair and light blue eyes. Mikey takes a closer look at the picture until he realizes that it is a female version of Takemichi.

He smirks and looks at everyone. A dark grin appears onto everyone's faces.

A/n: Is Hanagaki's sister safe? What do you think will happen in the next 5 chapters.
Hope you enjoy!