06- birthday wishes.

Ronara Blake 📍 Ina She Bed

Ronara Blake
📍 Ina She Bed.

Waking up to the sound of birds chirping and silence , something felt weird. But i didn't pay it any attention hence it was now my birthday.

Getting up and looking in my mirror admiring how beautiful i am, i went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower.

Even though i don't even have plans i'm still going to put on something nice, because what's the point of it being your birthday and not looking good?

Finishing up my makeup after putting on my outfit i decided to snap some pics, doing all types of poses.

Unuh betta hide unu men & women.

Walking down to the kitchen i was shocked when i saw everyone there awaiting for my entrance.

"Happy birthday ronara!" Everyone said, tyrell being the loudest as he came up to me with the flowers and a very big gift bag.

"This a fi you my love." He says, making me smirk.

"Doh seh that again, if yuh nuh wah mi bend over right here." I whisper in his ears, collecting his gift.

Looking over to Adriana, i saw her giving us the meanest look possible until she saw me and smiled as i walked up to her.

"Gweh ah true yuh nave no man." I said, playfully collecting my gifts and hugging her.

"About that....." She said, looking like she's thinking if she should say something or not.

"Tell me everything later." I say to her.

Going up to adrian, i realised he looked almost, angry. Handing me his gift i only smiled and said thank you, realising he must not be in the mood right now.

All of us sitting down eating a fair share off all the food that was bought, and playing games after which is a very idea, we all enjoyed ourselves.

"Oh and girl i forgot to tell you, we're going to Lounge Zero tonight." She said, knowing i didn't really want to do much.