Author's Note

Hey! It's Avery Collins here! 

I'm so glad that you're still here. This book is, sadly, a representation of my past writing skills. I assure you that I have improved. I will post a Version 2 soon. But right now, I notice that a lot of people haven't read the sequel. 

I mean.....come on, you guys! 

How can you let the story hang like that? 

Bree and Lee are NOT done yet. The sequel is, as I am told, ten times better and a hundred times as thrilling. I must agree, for my writing is better by leaps and bounds. 

Please go check out the sequel, The Ice Princess. 

And as you know, I respond to most of my comments, because it is the least I can do! I've met the most amazing people that way! Thank you! 

Edit- 3 years later

I've grown up so much over the (nearly 2) years I've been MIA from Wattpad. My writing has matured and styled to my personality. And, I'm very happy to say, has improved by leaps and bounds.

I went through very dark and painful times. I suffered from depression, anxiety and a host of other health problems. I'm in medical school, and it adversely affected my academics, my social life and my writing.

But I've clawed my way back out of Hell, and I'm here to stay, stronger and braver than ever.

This experience has been invaluable for me, because it inspires parts of my newest story. I know how isolating and terrifying it is to be a millennial in times like this. My inbox is always open, if you need to talk, rant or just fangirl about your OTP.

I'm posting my third book, Of Saints And Sinners.

It has been a long time coming and I'm glad it's finally out for the world to see. I love sharing a character's story with people. Like I'm a just a voice, singing their words.

Please do check OSAS out. I promise you won't regret it.

Here's a little sneak peak-

"Her eyes locked onto his, narrowed and uninviting. Her face was a mask of unadulterated hate, while his slips slid into a knowing smirk, the challenge clear in the air between them.

They were boring holes through the bullet-proof glass, but funnily enough, she didn't think they were looking at the same thing at all.

Summer saw the world's most beautiful diamond-platinum necklace on the black silk cushion, too unique to place a pedestrian value on.

And he saw the world's biggest price tag on a string of metal and stone, with entirely too many zeroes on the right.

After all, it only took diamonds to make Sinners out of Saints."

See you in the pages of OSAS.

Much love.

-AC