Chapter Thirty-Two: Did the Boy Band Break Up?

Recap:

Phew 2-3 years have passed since writing this book. I had to read the last couple of chapters of where we left of and I definitely was messed up leaving the book at that kind of cliffhanger hahaha.

What was supposed to be start of the high school prom arc ended up being the breaking up of the the Musketeers. Bennett ended his relationship with his friends and his role as leader of the Musketeers. He was chosen - better to call it forced - to take over his father's position as president of their family company Frazier Corp, a conglomerate that touches a wide range of industries that include banking, hospice, entertainment, and much more. But while many, including his friends, have believed that he would not follow that path, he stated that it was time to face reality when leaving his friends.

Declan, Jordan, and Naomi were left in distraught that their friend and leader had ended things with them. The group quickly fell apart. But Naomi found out a way to turn the situation around. With the Starbucks Contract, an excuse written up for them to all become friends, they, in turn, used it as an excuse to find Bennett and get his signature to end the contract as well as give him a piece of their mind.

But so far, there has been no luck. They found that he has moved out of his old apartment and was stopped by security when they tried going to the main office of Frazier Corp.

Will they ever find Bennett and get his signature? What is to be truly done with the Starbucks Contract? What is the fate of the Musketeers?

Tune in and find out!

And that's what you missed on Glee!

-

Standing in front of us were two men in black- Jordan's words, not mine. We had just left what used to be Bennett's apartment and I say "used to be" since a couple is now living there. The three of us were just about to leave by a taxi when we were stopped by two men.

"We know who you three are," one of the "men in black" said. "And as long as you know not to come back here, we were ordered to give you a message."

"A message?" Declan asked in disbelief.

Jordan gritted his teeth. "You're kidding."

"It's from him, isn't it?" I asked softly.

The bodyguard glanced at his colleague who gave him a nod before looking back at us.

"If we were able to find you three, we were told to give you this message..."

"'Don't.'"

A single word. It was a single word that just hung in the air. It was as if someone blew a puff of smoke right to your face.

Jordan exhaled a scoff then lightly chuckled before it slowly grew louder into laughter.

"Don't?" He repeated in disbelief. "After all this time and all he can say -no, not even say- have one of his lackeys say for him? He's too busy doing whatever the hell he's doing to say it to our face?"

"You knew we would be here, you were waiting for us," Declan muttered. "Which means he knew too." He shook his head. "He's still one step ahead of us."

Jordan gritted his teeth at Declan's realization then walked forward to the men in black- I wish I could call him something else.

"Since you're his messenger guy, how about you deliver him my reply," Jordan snapped, his voice growing louder, "Bennett should bend over and take that word right up where that stick is already is, his-"

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" We exclaimed as Declan seized the back of Jordan's jacket and I clamped my hand over his mouth while he finished the sentence with a muffled shout.