Part 8 |Familiar Names|

He still had his hand around to my throat, squeezing to, effectively cutting off my air flow, "you goddamn right, you don't." He pressed harder and I couldn't breath.

As I began to see stars, the other man re-entered the room. I hadn't even noticed he had left, "hey, relax," he placed his hand on the man's shoulder as I chocked, "V..."

The other man was cut off when the man straggling me stood up, letting go of my neck, "what the fuck do you want Tex!?" He yelled angrily as I coughed, rubbing my sore throat.

The man I now knew as Tex spoke, "Tommy's got another one of 'em," he had a higher pitch voice than the other man, not that his voice wasn't deep, just not as deep or gravely as the man he called 'V'.

These names, they were so familiar... 'Tex, V', and Tommy,' I went over the names again and again in my head. 'Oh my God...'

My face dropped in horror, as I let out a fearful gasp, tears started streaming down my face again. 'V' quickly turned to me, "what's your fucking problem," there was so much hate in his voice. Both men were looking at me 'V' looked angry as if I interrupted something, whereas 'Tex' looked at me with confusion and curiosity. "What?!" He asked louder, moving toward me.

I flinched at his movement, making him smirk, he liked that I was afraid. "If that's Tex..." my voice was shaky as I looked over at the man by the door, "and... the other one is Tommy," I stirred on his name.

"Spit it out! Fuck sale."

"Then that makes you... Vilmer... Vilmer Hewitt," I looked up at him, wide eyed. Somehow he looked even more angry than I had ever see him.

    He bent over and grabbed my face again. His closeness to me was almost more scary now that I know who he is... or at least I knew who he used to be. "How to you knew that," he gritted through clenched teeth, "have you been watching us?"

     "No, no, I know you guys, we went to the same school," I muttered, it was hard to speak properly because of how he was holding me. He was breathing heavily, I could tell he didn't believe me, "how would I know that Tex's real name is Edward, or that Tommy's name is Thomas Brown Hewitt." I swallowed hard as he let go of my face. My tears were so heavy they were blurring my vision. Still, I looked Vilmer dead in the eyes, "you were my best friends... I..." I couldn't finish, I was over come with sobs.

    "No way..." Tex gasped.

    I saw Vilmer looking at me, really looking at me as if I were a person and not just some animal. "Y/N?" He questioned, I nodded weakly, "holy shit, Y/N L/N..." he paused, for the first time it seemed like he didn't know what to say, "I didn't recognize you... if I did I wouldn't have- I mean," he tried but kept pausing.

    "Wouldn't have what?" I screamed, "treated me like you treated Jenny, or Sean, or Billy? Wouldn't have treated me like I was fucking nothing!"

    "Don't fucking raise your voice with me right now!" He yelled back, instantly quitting me.

    "Tommy's gonna be so happy to see you," Tex smiled. I honestly hadn't even thought about that.

    "I..." what I wanted to say was I wasn't ready to see him, but I couldn't, truth was I did want to see him, I'd missed him. But if he was anything like Vilmer, I'd rather die than see him again.

    Then I heard a thud at the door, causing me to jump, "stay right there," Vilmer whispered, as if I had anywhere to run. In that moment all the memories, all the things I had tried to forget came rushing back. All the times Vilmer had been so kind to me, had fought for me and stick up for me when I couldn't. All the times Tommy and I would laugh and play together. God I missed him. I missed them. I missed those times. But not this version of them. The ones that kill and abuse, that hurt people for no good reason. Who hurt me.

    Tex stepped out into the hall, still watching me. "Hey Bubba, we got a surprise for you in the kitchen," I heard Vilmer's faint voice in the hall. Both Vilmer and Tex entered the kitchen first. Just a moment later, Tommy was standing in the doorway. He looked so different, he was so much taller, his shoulders were broad, his hair was long, cut in a mullet, but most horrifically he was holding a large chainsaw limp at his side, and he was covered in blood. His mask wasn't what it used to be, it almost looked like rotting skin, all I could see were his eyes and his mouth, it was more of a half mask, but still a mask nonetheless.

(Remember it's the version of Tommy from the pic in part 1)

    I stood up from the chair, not sure wether I wanted to run to him or away. He flinched slightly at my sudden movement, and I felt kind of bad. Vilmer was watching me with murderous eyes, ready to kill me in an instant if I tried anything.

    With a loud clang, the chainsaw dropped from Tommy's hand, with that action alone, I knew he recognized me. "Tommy..." I sniffed as my lips turned into a sad smile.

Word count: 900+

A/N- I knowww this one is a bit short, but this was the perfect place to end the chapter :P
Also not me making myself tear up while writing lol.