A/N

hello everyone!!

so this is a big project of mine that I've been planning for a while. But this will take a very long while to complete. I plan this to have multiple books.

This might not turn out as I wanted, and I might lose interest in some months but idk.

I might delete this or make edits of some of this stuff but oh well. also do not get your hopes up, I will probably make multiple changes. and this thing will take so very long, I'm so sorry.

DISCLAIMER: this long thing will have mentions of abuse, mentions of SA, mentions of SH, alcohol abuse, mentions of  substance use, sex (not smut but kind of descriptive sex scenes, but that's later on. and it wont have smut (I think, idk what future me has planned. but probably not)), gore, swearing, mentions of torture, torture, guns/weapons, brainwashing, and much more that I will add later.

again I might delete this or make a bunch of edits, and I apologize for that. I might also change the title idk tho.

and if you know me in real life, this is what goes on in my brain. and I'm so sorry I think. I really hope I don't lose you😭.

without further ado, welcome to this crazy time of a thing. and if you stick with me to the end of it, I thank you so much.