ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅs ᴏғ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

"Voh ayenge nahi par phir bhi mein intezar karungi, Ek tarfah hi sahi par mein saccha pyar karti hoon"

Nitya pov-

Sunrays of a beautiful morning lands on my face and I woke up looking at the beautiful view from the window. Everyday the first thing my eyes search for is Rajasa my heart is waiting for a day to see him beside me on bed with me in his arms. I never know if he came back to our room at night or not I try to wait for him but everyday I fall asleep and I never get my anserw.

Enough of talks let's get up and take a bath and get ready for all the work waiting for me. I called my helpers to get my bath ready and I went into "snan kaksh/ Bathroom" which has a big pool and a my helpers were adding milk and flowers to the water as its good for my skin as well as for good fragrance. I love a pinch of lavender and essence of vanilla but not to much and not to forget "chocolate cosmos" one of the rarest flower found and a little bit pinch of it makes me smells wonderful. I always get compliments because of it and I like to keep it a secret as I grow it myself actually my mom use to grow them and I knew some steps but later on I figure out the other steps and then learned to grow them. Anyways I took the hot bath and got dressed and my helpers help getting all the jewelry on me.

I walked out of my room and went for a women welfare meeting where all the big post women's and wife's of minister sit and talk about all the work and finding employment for the women who doesn't get support or want to grow her business and I really like that idea and as a Queen I like to look into this matter personally. As I entered a guard announced "Maharani Nitya Padhar Rahi hai"

Everyone got attentive and got up and bowed me and I bowed them back and signaled them to take a sit. I went and sit beside my mother-in-law and give a smile and she smiled back at me and we all started looking at the business idea all the women's had and gave our reviews and who were selected will get a loan from royal family in order to grown their business. I as a Queen have to ask the King to pass this loans after we are done selecting all of the businesses. I don't know how that going to go but well for now meeting ended and I went to kitchen to see the necessary need of breakfast and talk to my mother-in-law till the breakfast table was getting ready for the royal family.

We all were standing near our place and waiting for Rajasa to come so we can start our breakfast. I always hate this siting arrangement as I have to sit right beside him and i get super anxious around him. I know he doesn't even care about what I do and wont care even if I am missing from my place but siting really near him and eating screws me so much. A guard announced him entering and we all stand and get attentive as he like and I finally get a view of my husband and my world stop. Him walking with all his pride and the way he carries himself makes him look so handsome his jaw line, eyes and bread I am drooling. I looked around and saw everyone was already siting and my mother-in-law was looking at me with a teasing smile and I also sit down hurriedly and looked down in embarrassment.