Chapter 6: A Test of Patience!

Alrighty, Chapter 6, here we come! A lot is going to happen in this chapter, and I hope you all are prepared, haha! Also, I really liked using the "Eichen Gang's Journey" POV because it feels so epic to do! You can expect me to be using that POV for most of the story! Additionally, PLEASE comment on any errors you see, and I'll reply with a checkmark to indicate I've fixed it!  Anyways, I really enjoyed making the last chapter, and this one is no exception, so enjoy!

<--------------------Beginning of Chapter-------------------->

Narrator: We continue off on our adventure, where Pikachu has been captured by Team Rocket! Will our heroes manage to get back Pikachu, and save the rest of the stolen Pokemon? Find out in another day of our heroes' adventure!

   Matt, Ash, and Eevee ran as fast as they could, chasing after the helicopter that was holding Pikachu captive. It ripped through the air at insane speeds, making it hard to keep up with. The helicopter buzzed above the people, many curious heads turning up to look at it as it soared across the skyline.

   "Give Pikachu back!" Ash yelled as he ran. He managed to keep sight of the helicopter, running at an athletic speed, making it really hard for Matt to keep up.

   "Why is there always so much running involved?" Matt breathed out, feeling exhausted from the running.

   Ash looked over his shoulder to Matt. "Don't fall too far behind!" he shouted back to him, and accidentally crashed into a person he hadn't seen in time.

   Ash landed backwards, and he looked up to apologize to whoever he had ran into. However, he quickly dropped the idea when he saw the person glare at him with terrifying eyes. 

   Matt stared at the two from a little distance, and didn't dare to interfere. 

   Without a moment wasted, Ash got up and ran past the person, shouting, "Sorry!" behind him as he disappeared to pursue Team Rocket into a small forest. 

   Matt quickly ran past the person without looking at them, not wanting to interact like Ash had attempted. 

   The helicopter was starting to descend onto a large hill. Matt wasted no time in sprinting across the small field he was in. He saw Ash, and then Team Rocket, who were exiting the helicopter.

   Team Rocket sent out Wobbuffet to deal with Eevee. He made it over just in time to see the battle start. Ash was commanding Eevee different moves to fight against Wobuffet, who tanked the attacks.

   Ash saw Matt arrive, and told him to free the captive Pokemon. "Go get 'em! I'll keep Team Rocket busy!" Ash said to Matt, while also giving out orders to Eevee. "Eevee, keep using Iron Tail!"

   Matt nodded, and sneaked past the explosions of the ongoing battle, and began to tamper with the giant metal cage, trying to find a switch or key lock to open it. Unfortunately for him, Meowth spotted him, and prepared a Fury Swipes.

   "Hey! Just who  invited this twerp here?! We've already had plenty before, and we don't need more, that's for sure!" Meowth said as he lunged at Matt, ready to deliver sharp cuts to him.

   However, Ash was one step ahead. "Eevee, use Quick Attack!"

   Eevee sprinted past Wobbuffet at an unfathomable speed and rammed into Meowth, sending him flying against the Metal Cage with an audible crash.