The First Encounter

Lance Time Pov:
I was nervous would anyone take me seriously? I have been out of the country for 2 years and neglected the law firm as a man I couldn't do that but as a billionaire I knew my business would be ok. After all I did put my cousin Timothy in charge and Timothy isn't one to let something crumble. I rubbed my chin and sigh only 20 minutes before I meet the lawyers. My electric blue eyes scanned everything...just perfect how I like it. I stood up and glanced out my overview window and I hear the doors and lawyers filing in and I turn and my eyes scanned the room and eyed everyone setting up. I heard the door close and I look up to see this small brown petite beauty in my sight but made my breath hitch in my throat was she looked at me with these grey eyes that I knew to be real and she took the opening seat to my left.
I composed myself as I walked around the table, "As you may have known I've been gone for two years . While I was gone I heard, and seen the best lawyers take on challenging cases from athletes to murder and everything between and win them all. I would like to give you all bonuses and announced I am hear to stay." After finishing my statement I noticed a red head raise her hand and I remember my ex Lauren raise her hand. Immediately I thought to myself why the hell didn't I fire her before I left but being the gentlemen I am I nodded my head for her to speak. "Welll Mr.Time I would like to ask since you are now back will there be any cutbacks on lawyers?" I was completely stunned by her boldness but the gaze of hatred and envy she gave towards the brown beauty did not go unnoticed and as I was about to come back with a rebuttal the brown beauty raised her hand. I nodded my head and she stood up smoothing out her skirt and my eyes traveled she was really short even in heels she didn't come close to my 7'0 frame and then her gentle voice struck me. " hello Mr. Time I am Janelle Pierce and I would like to point out that Lauren should not ask such bold of a question since she alone has not been the most productive person since you have left." I looked at her an my mind thought fiesty and beautiful and I looked around the room at the many heads that nod to the motion of Janelle statement. I let my voice amplify through out the room, "If what Ms.Pierce says is true then Lauren there will be A CUTBACK." I gave her my cold stare and saw her body tremble and a small smirk on Janelle face. An immediately I thought I must get to know this girl and bad. I closed the office for the rest of the day and went home to think about Janelle a girl that intrigued me deeply.

(Picture up top of Lance Time his first Pov what do u think comments are welcomed even if they are harsh and I will update every day if possible.)