CHAPTER 1: THE FIRST

Sirens rang outside the Millards' house, the police received a concerning call from them a few hours ago, a girl spoke from the other side of the call, who was later identified to be 18 years old, female, Emily Mallards. “1358 Soulvel Street, Winter Boulevard Bay, Please...Help”, the girl cried in a soft and quiet voice, “are you hurt, ma’am? Is someone making you feel endangered?” A woman police replied, “She's back..” the girl cried, “Who ma’am?” a loud thud came from the girl’s side of the call, “send help, now, please!” there was a loud creaking sound, all of a sudden a sharp scream, yelled, then the call ended.

A few minutes later, police barged into Millard's house, scanning the house from top to bottom, the whole neighborhood came out from their house to see what was all the ruckus about, there, the police found, 41-year-old, male Johnson Millards, drowned in the bathtub while his bones were all twisted and turned, 39-year-old, female, Kaylie Millard, was on the floor, covered in blood, she was stabbed multiple times, the police counted 50 stabs. And lastly, Emily Millard’s. Who was found in the closet holding the phone she used to call the police with and was suffocated with a pillow.

But there was one strange thing about the millards death. They all had one thing in common. There was a Red Ribbon tied around their wrist.