Part 3

author: so now as lunch is done and you attend boring classes so let's just skip back to when we are at home

*at home

y/n pov: aishhh finally reached home after such a tiring day

??:*comes from behind y/n* miss would you like to have a coffee in the evening?

y/n: HOLY SHIT!!*jungshook and suddenly turns around* yah! who the hell are you and what are you doing in my HOUSE!?

??: hii sorry if i scared you I'm the new maid here

y/n: new maid!??

maid: sorry if I did any mistake

y/n: no no its completely fine i was just a bit startled

maid: so is there anything I could do for you right now?

y/n: no I'm okay thx

maid: ok then I will be leaving. have a good day maam!

y/n: yea thx and have a good day too

y/n: holy shit that was terrifying! but FIRSTLY i need aunt to tell me WTH is happening? i need to call aunt rn!

author: and that is where the story really starts!

***xxx***

y/n: *in call with aunt lea* aunt! since when are we so rich to have a maid around??

aunt lea: ahhhh i think i forgot to tell you about our client !

y/n: which client? *confused

aunt: Mr.hyeon is our client who is an assistant of the mafia brothers

y/n: mafia brothers?? wait- WTH is going on are you okay??

aunt: umm. im reaching home in 2 min i'll explain when i get home

*after aunt lea reached home u ran to her and started asking millions of questions without letting her answer them.

y/n: are you ok!? who is the mafia!? where is the mafia!!? when did u meet them!?? did they do anything to you!?

aunt: ehhh stop imagining stupid stuff nothing is wrong you remember your teacher of martial arts? he is mr hyeon.

y/n: wasn't his name as mr.he ?

aunt: ya that was his short name he used as he is an assistant of a mafia group right so we have to keep it a secret and anyone who works with him also have to keep it as a secret.

y/n: wha- wait- so your telling me this now?

aunt: y/n- *gets cut off by y/n

y/n: i'm really confused- *a bit angry*

aunt: ok so lets sit down and let me tell you the whole theme

(author: aunt lea didn't mention about the situation of when y/n was born but she told what happened after that and what happened to her sibling's whom she didn't know about till now)

aunt: i had to keep these things from you because you were young but as you are already 14 yrs i think you would be mentally prepared for what i said just now. i know its hard to process but we knew we first had to get you mentally and physically prepared to actually join the group... i'm sorry for hiding this from you y/n but i did it for your own good.

y/n: so long story short. we are shifting with my "BROTHERS" whom i didn't even know about because you kept that as a secret from me and you didn't tell me at a young age because you thought i was not prepared enough and Mr.Hyeon didn't tell them either because they would think i'm the main reason for that to happen. *angry and cold voice*