Part 1

Today is the first day of your school and your now in 9th grade. your new school is kind of near to your house as you with aunt lea just shifted into a new place in seoul

Y/n: ayaaa my first day of school here. I'm too excited!! I hope nothing goes wrong at least in this school cuz i defintly dont want to beat the shit out of them.

Authors pov: In your previous school you used to get bullied and when you had enough of it you almost beat the shit out of those kids and obviously that school was a shitty one and they blamed you for hurting those kids. the school almost expelled you out of the school but you were tired and had enough of it so aunt lea had planned to shift you to a new school.

Aunt lea: y/n come fast you have school today.....Y/nahhh are u even ready

Y/n: comming one sec-

-You get dressed in your school uniform

- this is your hairstyle for today

-You wear light makeup like... really light

Aunt Lea: aigoooo u look too pretty

Y/n: ahhh I always do aunt *proud*

Aunt Lea: y/n I won't be able to drop u off today so can u go to school on your own? or should i send a driver for u?? *concerned*

Y/n: aunty im not a kid anymore i can go and come back on my own! don't worry plus why have i learnt martial arts for?

author: aunt lea is an assistant of a famous ceo so she dosen't usually have time to drop u or pick u up and she come's back home late night.

aunt lea: aishhh ok ok anyways take your tiffin and go fast!

y/n: yepp bye aunt!

aunt lea: bye y/nah

author: ok so a break from the story, for stopping confusion later in the ff for u readers i am going to be telling you guys a flashback and why you got seperated from your sibblings and why is aunt lea taking care of you.

flashback

Mrs and Mr.kim already have 7 boys but they always wanted a girl. one day when mrs.kim got pregnant they got very happy and hoped for a girl, on the day when mrs.kim was giving birth.

doctor: Mr.kim! both of them are fine and your wife and daughter are healthy

Mr.kim: thank you so much doctor!! *relived*

doctor: yes and congratulations again!

Mr.kim: wait doc did u say a daughter???

doctor: yes yes you've got a daughter congrats again!

Mr.kim: *overjoyed and hugs the doctor* thank you sooo much doctor!!!!! i cant believe im finally having a daughter....im just soo happy *happy tears*

but their happiness didn't last long.... what they didn't know is that they are going to be attacked by their enemy and they are going to have to leave their kids alone who would be seperated soon...

hyeon(assistant):Mr.kim!! our enemies have entered the hospital to kidnap the child! both our enemies have combined forces and they are too stong to stop

Mr.kim: take my daughter and Mrs.kim to my sis lea secretly i cant take any more risks....after all she is the only daughter i got...

*Hyeon goes to mrs.kim

Hyeon: miss our enemies have entered the hospital and want to kidnap your daughter so Mr.kim has asked you to escape with your daughter and go to his sister Lea!

Mrs.kim: WHAT?? I can't leave him to fight alone?

Hyeon: no ma'am you should leave with your daughter because their forces are getting stronger!

Mrs.kim: how dare you tell me to leave my husband and go alone??

Hyeon: but miss-

Mrs.kim: no buts! I'm also a mafia and I can fight alone. You take her to Lea and I'm fighting with my husband. GO NOW!

Hyeon: miss you are not in a bad condition to fight rn!

* they hear banging on the door. Mrs.kim pushes Hyeon with her daughter to the room next and locks the door and lays in the bed*

Hyeon: MRS.KIM!!

Mrs.kim: pls ask Lea to take care of my daughter for me... and name her y/n...

*the door bangs open*

Hyeon: I will make sure y/n is safe at all costs and I will train her to be strong

???: where is your daughter *grabbing her hair tightly*

Mrs.kim: even if I knew why would I tell you

???: just tell the fu*k where she is

Mrs.kim: make me dumbass

???: *shoots mrs.kim* you are just as useless as your husband. Now find that bit*h's child *angrily*

By that time Hyeon already ran to Lea

*at Lea's home

*knock knock*

Lea: who is it? *opens the door.....shook*

Hyeon: Mr and Mrs Kim....t-they

Lea: what do you mean???

Hyeon: *tears forming* I couldn't s-save t-t-them...

Lea:*starts crying* w-who d-did t-t-this??

Hyeon: our enemies combined their forces and when y/n was being born they planned to attack them and take the child but Mr and Mrs Kim asked me to take y/n to your place and they asked me to train her...

Lea: then what about the boys...?

Hyeon: I will be taking care of them and preparing them for any situation also remember to never let the kids know about this... it will be too harsh on them so when the time comes we will tell them.

Lea: brother......i will make sure to take care of your kids like you took care of me when I was small

Flashback end

Author: that's why aunt lea takes care of you. okkk anyways enough of all the drama lets continue to story...........on to the next part!

-------hi readers if u guys like this ff pls vote for it ---------

❤️❤️💜💜💜