Trumpy-san and Joey Biden-ku

My Daddy said he's going to take me to the cheap playground because Daddy spent too much money on his hooker. I was so mad that I broke my servant Candy's arm. Daddy said the cost to go to the playground is 1mil. That is soooooo cheap. I'm sooooo man rn.

I was swinging on the awful golden swings when when I saw my classmate Joey Biden-ku. I'm sooooo mad rn. He keeps trying to steal my fame. I've been trying to sabotage his social life, but his PR team is too good. So now he's just my enemy.

Joey Biden-ku is 2x my height, but he bends his back to be my height. He's very flexible. Joey Biden-ku keeps saying really uncomfortable things. I think he's just trying to make me crack, so I yell at him, and I look crazy. Then he thinks he'll steal my popularity. But I won't let him. Mommy used to say to ignore bullys, but she got replaced really easily, so she's not very credible.

Joey Biden-ku is walking up to me again like all the other times he sees me. He looks at me funny all the time. "Hi Trumpy-san, I saw you over here, and you looked so alone, sonny. I think you look intoxicating-ly cute today. You look like you need to use the bathroom. I can take you there." I stare into Joey Biden-ku's blue orbs. They don't compare to mine tho, my cute princess pink glittery eyes.

"Nice try, Joey Biden-ku. I already fell for that last time. I'm not going to fall for it again." Joey Biden-ku looks around distressed, "You didn't tell anybody about that right, Trumpy-san?" I'm mad that he thinks I'd give him free clout. "Of course not. Nobody cares about you that much." Joey Biden-ku looks hurt, and that makes me feel bad for some reason.

I pull my butt plug and hand it to him. Its the only thing I can think of to make him feel better. Joey Biden-ku grabs it straight away and snorts it. After he's done, his nose is glossy, and he flashes a smile. Then he tells me, "This is why you're my favorite Trumpy-san." I'm so used to hearing that, but when he said it, my heart skipped a beat.

As he walked away, my face turned red. I've never felt this way before. Well, actually, I felt that way for my best friend Obama-sama before he left that one day to get more money in Oklahoma.